Uncle Larry needs you...

I suppose we know what my title will be now: "Forum Turd"...
I think of him as more a grogan...

Well we have a difference of opinion...

Lets see, turd and grogan = turgan

The turgan is a type of fish from the trout family found in the region of Perpigan, in France...

Sounds fishy? check for yourself, lol

I'm a princess!

I guess you'll have to wait for the prince to give you that magic kiss :) :) :)

Attachments

• Turgan, watso funny.jpg
    Turgan, watso funny.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 122
Indeed Larry. I notice that as the tone drops the usual suspects pile on :)

Henri, are you volunteering to be Watso's prince or am I misreading this? It's nice to see you boys getting along so well.

Definition of Christmas ... over-fed and intoxicated people being surprised to find that that they can't get a good night's sleep.

Meanwhile our poor bodies are furiously churning away, dealing with a sudden influx of toxins and fuel. After some tossing and turning one can expend a few kilojoules on DW ... and that's my theory about how groganism occurs ...

Goodness Henri, I'm shocked ... shocked that you could make such an accusation. And pleased.

Princess Watso, not sure what you're angling for with that avatar but it seems kinda fishy. Do you wear a white Stetson in real life?

I like the dapper guy avi better. Lends you a sense of class. This new one is just, just... turdish.

Anon La Ply said:
Do you wear a white Stetson in real life?
I prefer the black with white pin-stripes, it matches a lot more stuff, but I also own a white. Been wearing my hair really long lately, so I haven't been out in too many hats, actually.

It may comfort you to know that I almost always wear the same smug self-assured look on my face as was featured in my previous avatar, so it's still somewhat accurate.

I like the dapper guy avi better. Lends you a sense of class.

Sometimes I have so much class that it makes people uncomfortable. Dialing it back once in a while lets people see that even though I am super ridiculously awesome and immaculately tasteful, I'm still approachable and really only a few dozen levels above them in terms of sheer classiness.

Nice speech uncle Larry. You running for president next? We could have a massive drummer world push. Just imagine people from all over the world supporting you...

Sometimes I have so much class that it makes people uncomfortable. Dialing it back once in a while lets people see that even though I am super ridiculously awesome and immaculately tasteful, I'm still approachable and really only a few dozen levels above them in terms of sheer classiness.

Well you know, you're a bit like the Greats of this world, they are people like you and the rest of us...

...they're just more like you than the rest of us ...that's all.

...And pleased.

I thought so :)

Last edited:

Gotta love a confident guy..too much self deprecation is bad for you...

Since this thread is in complete melt down.....back slaps , high fives all around,and of course the huge international group hug.

Larry,you deserve this recognition.Enjoy the warmth of the lime light my friend.

Merry Christmas.

Steve B

Back