Cool vid, cool drummer

lol if the remarks you make help you exist & live well.
Do what it takes for you to keep living & the rest of us will do the same.
Regardless I'm certain that this is not what the forum was made for so
again, do what it takes for you to keep living.

ah passive aggressive

nice change up

not sure the forum was made for creating an account purely for shameless self promotion either my oh so gracious friend

I vote, get lost

lol that is too funny

no one needs your shameless self promotion or plugs for your friends

honestly there are plenty of places on the internet for that, which Im sure you flood as well

this is not the place

thanks for the video consisting of some great drumming

but I vote get lost

unless you have some useful drumming discussion to contribute of course

no one needs your shameless self promotion or plugs for your friends

honestly there are plenty of places on the internet for that, which Im sure you flood as well

this is not the place

thanks for the video consisting of some great drumming

but I vote get lost

unless you have some useful drumming discussion to contribute of course

my friend two things for you
1st if you don't like this thread then you can simply stop entering making horribly distasteful remarks that makes you look like a drummer that goes around in the forum randomly picking on others maybe thats what works for you if that be the case this thread doesn't need it so why don't you just stop stopping in here there's many more thread to choose from that I'm sure "you" flood lol

2nd the goal was to share. . . i did and when others have posted & do post i thank them for posting & their feedback good or bad. . .I vote you get lost because its so obvious that you just want to argue & throw horrible remarks around which i'm certain that many would agree is not something that even you would call "useful drumming discussion" lol

As i have said before if that is what helps you exist better feel free
to continue but please do it elsewhere.

So unfortunate the level of character that comes across when one makes such distasteful
sentiments. Its one thing to have the freedom of speech but whats more is when someone is listening to what you have to say and arguing and bickering is not not needed here sir so please start verbally fighting with someone else. thx

my friend two things for you
1st if you don't like this thread then you can simply stop entering making horribly distasteful remarks that makes you look like a drummer that goes around in the forum randomly picking on others maybe thats what works for you if that be the case this thread doesn't need it so why don't you just stop stopping in here there's many more thread to choose from that I'm sure "you" flood lol

2nd the goal was to share. . . i did and when others have posted & do post i thank them for posting & their feedback good or bad. . .I vote you get lost because its so obvious that you just want to argue & throw horrible remarks around which i'm certain that many would agree is not something that even you would call "useful drumming discussion" lol

As i have said before if that is what helps you exist better feel free
to continue but please do it elsewhere.

So unfortunate the level of character that comes across when one makes such distasteful
sentiments. Its one thing to have the freedom of speech but whats more is when someone is listening to what you have to say and arguing and bickering is not not needed here sir so please start verbally fighting with someone else. thx

dont want to argue and have not

what I feel is distasteful is someone joining a drum forum for nothing more than self promotion pushing videos he has produced

look at your very first post on the forum, that says it all... and every other that followed was a "thank you" which were clearly your passive way of bumping your promotional thread strategically waiting until the post was slightly buried

enough said

keep up your promotional campaign and you will slowly see more members sharing my view

simply speaking my mind

be well friend

dont want to argue and have not

what I feel is distasteful is someone joining a drum forum for nothing more than self promotion pushing videos he has produced

look at your very first post on the forum, that says it all... and every other that followed was a "thank you" which were clearly your passive way of bumping your promotional thread strategically waiting until the post was slightly buried

enough said

keep up your promotional campaign and you will slowly see more members sharing my view

simply speaking my mind

be well friend

Thanks for sharing "your thoughts" on the situation as you seemed to see it.
Fact is Yes I produced a video and shared it in the "General Discussion" category of
a discussion forum. This is what people do in discussion forums share knowledge, experiences, & things that they've done. You have way more posts that I and its obvious that someone with more experience in posts & posting would be able to assume some kind of strategy was being executed from a new comer to promote something versus just discussing that content of what was shared & when I thanked people for their feedback, i didn't "strategically wait until the thread was almost buried" I checked back in after finishing other work i had to do and simply made a post to thank them. Maybe all you do is go thru this entire forum "strategically looking to beat up on some and befriend others, I don't know but My friend you need to really check your own thoughts & motives behind your actions. Being nice, courteous, or forgive me even respectful to people is not something you clearly know how to do. Your energy is definitely not need at all around here. I won't respond to your post should you choose to leave another because I'm certain you are a last word person, However I will thank those who check out the vid I shared.

Have a good day

Will you 2 just cut the crap? The guy has a right to post stuff. Granted, here, protocol is that you participate and contribute first if you want your posted playing to be taken seriously. Listening to others playing is a bit of a touchy subject here. Most won't listen to someone they don't know. Me, I have to care about someone, usually, before I listen to another's playing. There are exceptions, I listened to yours without knowing you. Some people just post for the compliments and never contribute anything of substance here. (a certain name springs to mind) Those people generally aren't well received. This is a real community here with well known, regular contributing members. These people spend much time here and share everything, they are truly the best part of this website. When someone new comes along and wants to "start at the top" without contributing a whole bunch first, those people aren't generally well received either.

Also, engaging in arguments while having less than 50 posts is also a bad strategy. So you've made all the major mistakes. That's OK, you didn't know. Now you do.

Will you 2 just cut the crap? The guy has a right to post stuff. Granted, here, protocol is that you participate and contribute first if you want your posted playing to be taken seriously. Listening to others playing is a bit of a touchy subject here. Most won't listen to someone they don't know. Me, I have to care about someone, usually, before I listen to another's playing. There are exceptions, I listened to yours without knowing you. Some people just post for the compliments and never contribute anything of substance here. (a certain name springs to mind) Those people generally aren't well received. This is a real community here with well known, regular contributing members. These people spend much time here and share everything, they are truly the best part of this website. When someone new comes along and wants to "start at the top" without contributing a whole bunch first, those people aren't generally well received either.

Also, engaging in arguments while having less than 50 posts is also a bad strategy. So you've made all the major mistakes. That's OK, you didn't know. Now you do.

thats just the thing Larry

this is NOT him playing

this is a video he produced

I have a problem with a non drummer joining a drum forum with no other intent but to self promote and further his career by getting hits on his video

nothing against non drummers who contribute to the forum...love it, we have many here

this guy is not contributing

simply spamming disguised by a very passive angelic demeanor

if this was him playing I would have open arms

not the case

I hear you. It's just I don't want to see you get reprimanded. I think you're awesome and don't want to see you get banned for fighting. Bermuda doesn't take much crap.

PM land is a better place for feuds.

+1 on what Gvdadrummasum said.

I won't add much to this - just that from now on I'm going to ignore any threads created by the OP unless they'll be something involving him more than producing the videos. I see no sense for him to post generic "thank you" comments all the time. Over and out.

I hear you. It's just I don't want to see you get reprimanded. I think you're awesome and don't want to see you get banned for fighting. Bermuda doesn't take much crap.

PM land is a better place for feuds.

agreed, thanks Larry

my intent was not to feud

I just love this place, I know its not my responsibility to protect its integrity but ...

Jon have mercy on me and please forgive me for trying to protect this place from spammers.

I know that is your job :)

Besides, I would think that posting a drummers playing...to other drummers....how does that further him? (Assuming that is the motive) I think the guitar or bass forums would be a better place to post stuff like that.

@ Mr. driven....Here your friend might get envy, things like that, but work? Probably not. Unless you are just in it for the envy of your friend, what is the real purpose of showing us your fantastic friend? What's in it for you? I'm just trying to understand where you're coming from. We're very honest here and we don't allow anyone to get away with anything here. So what's your motive? Pure sunshine?

Thanks Larry and I do understand where you're coming from. Wish it was this easy to communicate with other people w/o calling all the angelic demeanor name calling & strategies (certain name comes to mind) but none the less I will close this thread and the more you all see me, I'm sure you get to know me better versus all the hate & verbal abuse.
Thanks to those who can keep a conversation without and be respectful!

I tried pm-ing you guys but i guess it didn't go threw because this convo has gone far beyond its original purpose so here goes

just wanted to say that I don't have a need to get fame, sunshine or anything at all. This was really more so just me being a fan of my friend and sharing it LITERALLY. In your lifetime i'm sure have had people that you're a fan of and wanted to share with people right. well this is no different except i produced the vid. I live a very good life and have done so in regard to my career outside of this medium. I thought that it would be nice to share his talent with other people too. People do that kind of stuff all day even with vids that they didn't produce so why can't I be a fan and friend who's sharing and also just happened to produce it as well?

I really don't understand why it it so bad for this to be the case because its the truth.

Back