the sessions kit is done ! pic intense .

I would still like to know how the veneer was applied? Thats something I would like to do myself.[/QUOTE) sorry jim , i've just been really busy lately .
i've got to wrap a snare shell here shortly so i'll make a video out of it .
everyone else thanks for the compliments !

Cool! Im ans X cabinet maker but I never applied veneer. I guess you used contact cement but I dunno. Done enough old countertops though. But they aint round!

Cool! Im ans X cabinet maker but I never applied veneer. I guess you used contact cement but I dunno. Done enough old countertops though. But they aint round!
i understand . i won't dumb it down when i make the vid , you'll understand what i'm doing in it . i had tried contact cement in the past and didn't like it so i switch to 3m 90 spray adhesive , much more easier to work with . its so easy to do even a ca........ , you get my point !

There never was any piece of craft that could be appreciated by onesself more than that which one has created himself.

And this is a fine example of that.

It looks... Psychadelic to say the least. And it looks awesome. Great job on the colors.

I hope your daughter thanked you to no end!

i understand . i won't dumb it down when i make the vid , you'll understand what i'm doing in it . i had tried contact cement in the past and didn't like it so i switch to 3m 90 spray adhesive , much more easier to work with . its so easy to do even a ca........ , you get my point !

Hey! I have a very prominent brow!

I thought he was going to say Canadian. No idea why.

Great job Dad...........................SHES GOING TO ROCK WITH THAT KIT....!!!!!!!!Man when i was her age I had a red sparkel cheapo snare,and a drum pad.I was bugging my mom for a set for awhile till it happened.Your a great dad,and she is one lucky girl!!!!!!!!ROCK ON!!!!!!!

Back