"I Know Nothing, But Please Don't Insult My Intelligence" (Funny Ad)

"I have no clue when it comes to any musical instrument so if you have any specific questions, please feel free to ask."

...Haha, my favorite part!

I've heard of furniture or appliances left behind when buying a house, but even then those are usually negotiated. But a drum set?? That's like being a kid on Christmas morning!

I have a 1978 Edition of the Tama Imperial Star Drum Set which was with the house when I bought it.

I've heard of furniture or appliances left behind when buying a house, but even then those are usually negotiated. But a drum set?? That's like being a kid on Christmas morning!

Yea... All I got with mine was an old, dirty oriental rug and this big wooden pallet/table thing that I still haven't been able to get rid of :(

The music store has cash in hand willing to shell out a G. I would get them to the music store before the offer is off the table.

Take the grand. Not many buyers for concert toms. (concert toms have no bottom heads)

So the music store says that they're worth $2000 but they will pay $1000.
They appraise the value without seeing the drums?
I doubt that happened.

I have a 1978 Edition of the Tama Imperial Star Drum Set which was with the house when I bought it. I have no clue when it comes to any musical instrument so if you have any specific questions, please feel free to ask.

So you got no clue, but wants us to ask anyway? Sure....

However please DO NOT insult my intelligence hahahahahah...

If you're thinking about buying the drums, be careful to title your Email correctly, otherwise you'll get no answer...

Concert drums are great, I use them instead of buckets. When I wash my car, people know I'm a drummer.

"I have no clue when it comes to musical instruments"

"Please don't insult my intelligence"

When it comes to musical instruments he has no intelligence.

You'd think he would be bright enough to count the drums and let people know how many they are getting.
This advert is an insult to my intelligence.

This reminds me of the auto accident I was in years ago when a car pulled in front of the car I was riding in and my date was driving. Pretty good smack. At the trial his lawyer asked the driver if he saw us coming around the curve and he said No. He then asked if he thought we were speeding. He said Yes. Our lawyer asked him how in the hell could he judge our speed if he couldn't see us coming. Duh! Needless the judge nailed him to the wall.

Back