tất cả các mẹ ngu ngốc

あなたのすべての愚かな馬鹿

你他媽的所有混蛋
你是他媽的愚蠢

สอบถามรายละเอียดการเรียนต่อโทด้านโภชนาการค่ะ
لدي أنبوب منزلك المكسورة
יש לי צינור שבור הבית שלך

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, Spam from outer space. Proof there is no "intelligent" life on those other planets either.

So after all that trouble... Evolving, flying here, getting Will Smith to hook up your computers up to ours... and you choose to make first contact on a DRUM forum?

This is good stuff, I hesitate to delete the thread... so I deleted the spam links instead.

And banned the user. :)

bermuda,
you shouldn't have done so. Now he'll tell his Alpha Centaurian fellows and we're all in for it!
"Ya never get a 2nd chance to make a 1st impression..." poor earthlings, we ;-)

Was he here to warn us that the Earth is scheduled to be destroyed by Vogons to make way for a hyperspatial express route?

Was he here to warn us that the Earth is scheduled to be destroyed by Vogons to make way for a hyperspatial express route?

Nah! ...it's something to do with a boycott of splash cymbals, I think, he came to earth to collect them all, looks like we're stuck with the splashes... thanks to Bermuda :)

He was gonna give us the final answer on whether or not Ringo is a great drummer.

I´ve got an HMI message for you...Mr. Spock

Attachments

• mr-spock.jpg
    mr-spock.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 291
He was gonna give us the final answer on whether or not Ringo is a great drummer.
And, for that matter, whether or not they like The Beatles, on Alpha Centauri.​

I just checked my Mayan calendar and the dude is about 1000 years early.

Back