Amazing news!! :)

Can he not speak on his own. 8+)

Last edited:
Ok, I haven't heard back from Henri with permission to report, so I'm making a judgement call, & breaking my usual rules, but I think I'm on safe ground :)

Henri has sold his house in France, & is moving to the UK as I type this. Better news again, he's managed to arrange a job transfer, so that side of things is settled as well. Even better, he's moving to Telford in Shropshire (I'm yet to warn him about Madge ;) ), & that's only a 90 minute drive from where I'm based, so I can see this lovely guy more often than once a year. Henri has also confirmed he's coming to the LDS!

All up, just great news for Henri, & also those lucky enough to know him :)

Bring on the LDS!!!!!!

Excellent news! I look forward to seeing him in October (along with everyone else).

It all works out in the end,for good people like him.

The road DID rise to meet him,and it couldn't happen to a better man.Huzza!

Great news Andy...thanks.I need to hear some good news.Cheers.

Steve B

Glad things are working out so well for Henri. Of course now I'm even more bummed I can't make it across the pond for the LDS :(

As much as I hate to be the "hay guyz wuts going on in this thread?" guy, I'm afraid I can't avoid it.

Can somebody provide a little back story for a newb?

As much as I hate to be the "hay guyz wuts going on in this thread?" guy, I'm afraid I can't avoid it.

Can somebody provide a little back story for a newb?

Henri (Mad About Drums) is a long-standing heavy contributor to this forum. A few of us have met him in the flesh and it's safe to say that his demeanour on here is absolutely as it is in the flesh - polite, funny and genuinely great to be around. A few months ago he decided to take a sabbatical from the forum because of life changes (moving from one country to another). As such, he's been missed greatly.

Andy's in touch but other than that, we're giving Henri all the space he needs.

Yea, Henri is one of the genuinely good guys here. His cartoons are legendary. He has a way of turning what is being spoken about in the threads, into a visual graphic that is often hilarious and uniquely Henri. He'll be back. That will be a happy, happy day!

(just like the day when "the maggot who shall not be mentioned" get's his!)

Back