Dates Confirmed - The Clinic To Beat All Clinics

Jim Mattingly

I was just made aware of the 2011 Drum Fantasy Camp. August 11-15 in Cleveland, Ohio. This one will be very difficult "NOT" to attend. They are still firming up the exact dates for the keynote drummers/speakers but the dates of the clinic are firm. Gavin Harrison, Steve Smith, Dave Weckl, Peter Erskine, Chris Coleman plus many more. Go to www.drumfantasycamp.com for all the info on this extravaganza. Hope to attend and run into some of you.

Awesome, thanks for sharing!
My grandparents live in Cleveland... I think I could make up an excuse to go visit them, and hopefully stop by.

Kinda pricey though... I'd probably go with the $599 deal, clinic/concert plus 4 classes.
Sounds like a lot of fun though, hope to be there!

Do you know about how much time I'd have to register before all the spots are taken?

Awesome, thanks for sharing!
My grandparents live in Cleveland... I think I could make up an excuse to go visit them, and hopefully stop by.

Kinda pricey though... I'd probably go with the $599 deal, clinic/concert plus 4 classes.
Sounds like a lot of fun though, hope to be there!

Do you know about how much time I'd have to register before all the spots are taken?

No I do not, but what I did do was get on the updates mailing list, just navigate through the website and you will find the e-mail notification window. I am hoping to find exact dates of certain drummers and attend one or more classes if needed to see at a minimum Gavin Harrison, Dave Weckl and Steve Smith. I have seen Peter Erskine a few years ago, fantastic class by the way. Hope you make it out, we will have to keep in touch.

No I do not, but what I did do was get on the updates mailing list, just navigate through the website and you will find the e-mail notification window. I am hoping to find exact dates of certain drummers and attend one or more classes if needed to see at a minimum Gavin Harrison, Dave Weckl and Steve Smith. I have seen Peter Erskine a few years ago, fantastic class by the way. Hope you make it out, we will have to keep in touch.

Ok Sounds good. My top 3 would be Harrison, Weckl, and Erskine.
I'll look for the mailing list.

I would love to attend but my second grandchild is due to be born around that time a half a continent away. Some things take priority.

I would love to attend but my second grandchild is due to be born around that time a half a continent away. Some things take priority.

Congrats on the new arrival and I completely understand that, there will be plenty more in the future. Good luck with the new grandchild.

Back