im sure you guys have been asked this 1000s of times
an i hate to ask again

but whats a good list of beginner songs to learn
i can play a few like
boulvard of broken dreams
we are the waiting
back in black

but i dont know what other songs are at my level
because my fav bands are things like bullet an avenged an they way out of my league at the moment so im building up to those

so what songs are good to play for a beginner
to help rolls and fills :)

im sure you guys have been asked this 1000s of times
an i hate to ask again

but whats a good list of beginner songs to learn
i can play a few like
boulvard of broken dreams
we are the waiting
back in black

but i dont know what other songs are at my level
because my fav bands are things like bullet an avenged an they way out of my league at the moment so im building up to those

so what songs are good to play for a beginner
to help rolls and fills :)

Heart Shaped Box by Nirvana is a great one to start off with, as a most Nirvana songs!

You can find raw Nirvana drum tracks on youtube too, when I started I just studied them until I could play them perfectly.

Good Luck (Y)

Heart Shaped Box by Nirvana is a great one to start off with, as a most Nirvana songs!

You can find raw Nirvana drum tracks on youtube too, when I started I just studied them until I could play them perfectly.

Good Luck (Y)

Even In Bloom, although it would be a challenge for a beginner. Floyd the Barber has a pretty fun and easy beat to it, just a little movement.

My first song was Enter Sandman, but it takes a little ear to get it right. I haven't found one drummer that does do it right. Here's some other songs I did when I started:

Walk This Way - Aerosmith (Challenging, but once you get it, it's easy)
Any AC/DC song.
Sad But True- Metallica
Wherever I may roam- Metallica
Holiday- Green Day
Hit That- Offspring

There's some. They are a little on the harder side, but once you play them and understand them, you will think "why did I have such a problem learning them".

Back