Neil Peart

I remember picking up the All The World's A Stage album on a whim because I thought the cover was so cool. I knew very little if anything about Rush then but I ended up seeing the band 5 times. One of the great progressive rock bands of all-time and Neil is one of rock's finest drummers, period! How these guys are not in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame while acts like Run DMC and Grandmaster Flash get in is beyond a travesty.

peart is every bit a good man as he is a drummer and musician, an inspiring individual.

Neil Peart is an multi-functional drummer, He is a genius.
I always like to listen, that drumming intro in Xanadu / A Farewell To The Kings.

I don't think you can call someone uneducated if you haven't actually met them.

I don't think you can call someone uneducated if you haven't actually met them.

Just did.

So I can.

His opinion. (overrated)

My opinion. (uneducated) or...uninformed. How's that?

I've never met Steven Hawking either, but I know he's educated.

Have a nice day! ;-)

Yep...

Saying NP is overrated IS a personal attack.

3rd party or not.

Thank You Mr. Manners.

There's 4 words for ya.

I'd love to do a survey to see how many people actually take this guy seriously. Like him or not, saying that my opinion is wrong is quite amusing.

Just knowing that Neil Peart is one of the greatest drummers to ever be...

is certainly enough for me.

;-)

Opinions are simply that opinions.

Everybody's got one including about the drummer in question....

And that's fine. I don't happen to be an NP fan, but Michael trying to say that me saying NP is overrated (in defence of another poster he's personally attacked) is a personal insult is kind of funny. Opinions are opinions - that's fine. No qualms with that - most of the musicology work I do at the moment hinges on that very fact (graphical notation, influence of Stockhausen, death of the Author, Nattiez, etc) but Michael doesn't seem to quite understand this. Kind of funny. Makes me giggle anyway.

And that's fine. I don't happen to be an NP fan, but Michael trying to say that me saying NP is overrated (in defence of another poster he's personally attacked) is a personal insult is kind of funny. Opinions are opinions - that's fine. No qualms with that - most of the musicology work I do at the moment hinges on that very fact (graphical notation, influence of Stockhausen, death of the Author, Nattiez, etc) but Michael doesn't seem to quite understand this. Kind of funny. Makes me giggle anyway.

See post 535.

I understand more than you'll ever know.

;-)

This guy seems to like Neil Peart.

What's your degree in, Michael?

Attachments

• n632127293_4237.jpg
    n632127293_4237.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 284
Back