Ordering from musiciansfriend in canada

yjb63

I plan on getting a Roc-N-Soc throne but from what I've seen, thrones are ridiculously expensive at Long & McQuade. I don't know how much Roc-N-Soc thrones are there (if you know, please tell me) but last time I was there a Pork Pie big boy throne was $300. It would just be way cheaper for me to order from musiciansfriend, but I'm wondering how much shipping would be and how fast they are. Also, is it worth the extra $15 to go with a Roc-N-Soc nitro?

Thanks

I plan on getting a Roc-N-Soc throne but from what I've seen, thrones are ridiculously expensive at Long & McQuade. I don't know how much Roc-N-Soc thrones are there (if you know, please tell me) but last time I was there a Pork Pie big boy throne was $300. It would just be way cheaper for me to order from musiciansfriend, but I'm wondering how much shipping would be and how fast they are. Also, is it worth the extra $15 to go with a Roc-N-Soc nitro?

Thanks

Just add the item to the cart and put in your postal code, then hit the "estimate" button.. should give you the shipping costs.

Musicians Friend has a maple leaf next to the price of the things they ship to Canada.
I'm not sue if you knew that.

Back