Recommend good youtube drum channels...?

T-1000

Thanks. I'm looking for not the channel of any specific drummer or band, but a general drum channel that might do a mix of stuff from interviews, to studio footage, to gear review and discussion, to tutorials...etc... You know the sort of stuff.

The one I know is sickdrummer. But it's extreme metal focused, and not that great.

Your suggestions are welcome.

Thanks in advance!!

Oh, I guess I should add Troy Wright on youtube if you to see the most fluidly played covers of Meshuggah that will ever exist. (He does other stuff too). I swear the guy is better than Tomas Haake himself. OK, blasphemy.

Oh, I guess I should add Troy Wright on youtube if you to see the most fluidly played covers of Meshuggah that will ever exist. (He does other stuff too). I swear the guy is better than Tomas Haake himself. OK, blasphemy.

I honestly think he is. Troy is IMO one of the best drummers out there. Obviously, Tomas is probably the better songwriter, and he enables a lot of what Troy does- but I will take Troy's playing over his any day. It is such a shame that he couldn't get to his audition with Animals As Leaders because that would have just killed me.

Vanz drumming used to be awesome, but I think he only does a paid subscription now. The guy is a total goofball, but he is an excellent drummer and I enjoyed how he used to break things down into doable parts.

I'm still a big fan of Wailin Smash, and of course, there's Jenns Hannemann.

I tend to use YouTube for ASMR stuff ;)

Back