awful day

MediocrityMaster

any of you who live in washington state, you may have heard about the car accident that occured with 3 high school seniors, and a 50 year old man.

basically, Wednesday was the last day of school for the seniors, they had set out to a place called Sky High for a celebratory night of fun. Well they headed home that night, and at around 10 or so at night they headed home, and the honda civic they were driving broke down, they turned on their emergency lights, and pulled over, but a man, Alexander Peder, a man who was intoxicated while driving, did not see the car pulling to the side, and rear ended the car at freeway speeds. hitting the back of the car smashing the rear into the vehicle to right up against the front seats. The passenger in the rear seat, i believe was nick hodgins was pushed from the back to the dashboard of the vehicle, while he was wearing his seat belt. He lived, but had brain damage and was sent to harborview but later died today at 1:00 p.m. the other student, Derek King was killed instantly from the impact. the third student, Anthony Beaver, who was driving the vehicle escaped major injury surprisingly, and only had staples on his forhead. the vehicle was so damaged the doors were pinned shut and the jaws of life had to be used to cut the vehicle apart.
my friend and mentor, was behind that vehicle, he was tagging along in his own car. he witnessed the entire incident, and attempted to pull them from the vehicle. I dont know how he can hold his composure, i nearly lost it, and i hardly know the two.

Alexander Peder has had 7 court cases, and 2 of them being DUI cases.

Derek King was an aspiring Chef and restaurant owner,
Nick Hodgins was aspiring to be a musical artist, we went to the same music school.

I dont understand what the need is to drink and drive,

and i dont mean to offend those who do drink on here, but i just dont see the fun of it. especially if you do it so much that your judgement is off, and you cause something like this.

Very sorry to hear...My heart and prayers go out to all the friends and family........Life can end at anytime...Tell the people you love...THAT YOU LOVE THEM....Hug your kids if you got them.....Everyday....Tell your folks how much you love them......If you think about it,we are here but for a speck of time...Peace be with you.........Kevin

Back