hey! new here, and my kit!!

BigWildBear

hey drummerworld!

i have been on pearldrummersforum for ages and never come off it.
i have been on drummerworld before but never stayed here.
so i thought i would make a new account and show off my kit.

i'm 11 and have been playing since i was a bout 10.
i love hardcore/metalcore/pop rock/jazz/funk/rock.

i play a premier cabria xpk in atlantic blue :)
i have paiste pst3 which aren't the best cymbals but i am saving up for some lovely big dreams :)

specs on request!
018.jpg

017.jpg

016.jpg

015.jpg

010.jpg

008.jpg

007.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

big wild bear

EDIT: FOR ALL THE PDF PEOPLE I AM elliotMOOSEdrummer

Im sure ive seen the user name 'elliotMOOSEdrummer', or something similar to it on drummerworld before... meh nice kit :). check mine :) and theres nothing wrong with pst3 cymbals, they are the best beginner-line cymbals there are in my opinion in quality and price.

Attachments

• Dw Pic 1.jpg
    Dw Pic 1.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 2,677
Im sure ive seen the user name 'elliotMOOSEdrummer', or something similar to it on drummerworld before... meh nice kit :). check mine :) and theres nothing wrong with pst3 cymbals, they are the best beginner-line cymbals there are in my opinion in quality and price.

thanks for hijacking my thread :) lol

the ride actually sounds good when crashed!

big wild bear

thanks for hijacking my thread :) lol

the ride actually sounds good when crashed!

big wild bear

i wasnt hijacking anything... i was comparing :p. I tried to buy a pst3 ride last week, but the store didnt have any in stock, so i got the 18" china

I'll grant you that they're the best pound coin material cymbals that there are, still doesn't mean they're any good lol.

I'll grant you that they're the best pound coin material cymbals that there are, still doesn't mean they're any good lol.

They sound good and are the best priced beginner cymbals out there :), i challange you to prove me wrong. (note you cannot use cymbals such as 'sonic drive', 'diamond' and all the other 200 dollar a kit brands haha, they dont count :p)

Nice drums
Nice dog
Nice skateboard ramp
Nice shades on the cymbal
Now go finish painting that shed.

That blue looks brilliant in the sun! Play outside much? Great acoustics out in the wild.

On the subject of starter cymbals i must say stagg sh and dh's do me very well!
I picked up a Dh 8" brilliant splash the other day for £20, lovely china-ish sound.
they are reasonably priced and sound well! (ive compared to solars and one other planetary nonsense, i foget which celestial body)

Rock on!

Nice drums
Nice dog
Nice skateboard ramp

Yes, and you're outside with only socks on, nice going back in the house & messing up the carpet!

Nice stuff, have fun.

I like the PST cymbals too, they are a real nice cymbal for the price and way nicer sounding than a lot of the starter cymbals out there. I also like the set of 805's my nephew has on his kit.

Nice drums
Nice dog
Nice skateboard ramp

Yep nothing better than a skateboard ramp that ends up against decorative concrete block.LOL

That really is a beautiful finish!
I am curious about specs . Let me guess: 22x20 bass, 16x16 floor, 12x9 rack, 15x5.5 snare?

Back