Drummerworld

JarodMaybern

I think this site has pushed my addiction to drumming across the line after tonight.

It's 3:30 a.m. in GA and I woke up out of my sleep, laid there for a minute, wanted to play the drums but realized it was late and my whole family would hang me from my toes if i did, so instead I hopped on DW....I don't see myself going back to sleep anytime soon now.

With that side, I wanted to post a thread to DW for supplying us drummers with our community of other percussionists because personally where I live in GA there are about 4 serious drummers I know of and socialize with. So this site gives me my dose of input I need to jam on.

Here's to you DW

It's 3:30 a.m. in GA and I woke up out of my sleep, laid there for a minute, wanted to play the drums but realized it was late and my whole family would hang me from my toes if i did, so instead I hopped on DW....I don't see myself going back to sleep anytime soon now.

That is... slightly problematic. DW rocks (no pun towards jazz fans), but try not to get involved to the point where you lose sleep...
Other than that I agree with your viewpoint on DW.

That is... slightly problematic. DW rocks (no pun towards jazz fans), but try not to get involved to the point where you lose sleep...
Other than that I agree with your viewpoint on DW.

Haha it's not a daily occurance just every here and again lol say I wake up and can't go back to sleep, this is what I do.

Back