Ladies! and gents i guess, i need your opinions

ivonne

Do you think it is inappropriate or wierd to wear a skirt while drumming even if you are wearing shorts or leggings under? Ive never worn a skirt to play a gig but i wanna look more feminine when playing so i was considering it lol. So is it wierd? What do you all think?

No not at all, My bass player/singer wears one occasionally on stage..his name is Tom : ) (its actually a kilt he's very proud of his Scotish heritage)

No not at all, My bass player/singer wears one occasionally on stage..his name is Tom : ) (its actually a kilt he's very proud of his Scotish heritage)

haha im a girl though lol.

Not weird at all. I've done it at a kit gig too and I'm a guy (playing the kit with my pipe band, so in my case it was a kilt). Didn't have the guts to go commando though...

Absolutely it's OK.

I'd do it myself if I wouldn't get laughed at (looks comfy) but you're a girl so nobody will think anything weird at all about it.

Just take Polly's advice on the underwear thing and don't go commando cuz you don't want any front row table sitters to try to check out your "snare" ;-)

I wear a kilt when I play....no issues, except for the horrified folks in the front row

F

if you do it show pics or it didnt happen! lol, jk

I think its fine to wear a skirt unless it doesnt get in the way of your playing

You can't not look feminine in a skirt. I love women in skirts. Very sexy. A female drummer in a skirt? Why not? Be yourself.

I hate wearing skirts while playing...i honestly hate skirts for anything. But I don't like playing in them because I feel like I'm exposing everyone lol. But what ever you feel the best in, it's your feel. It's pretty impossible to play congas in a skirt though (for me at least)

Wear these things called skorts..they are like a hybrid between a skirt and shorts.. Alot of women (including my wife) wear them for golfing as well and they look damn sexy too : )

Do it once, if you feel alright about it, do it again....

Attachments

• 3530514494_17351925ca.jpg
    3530514494_17351925ca.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 263
Back