Video demonstration of my WFD techniques

T

thatoneguy

Bernhard inspired me make this video response earlier. I'd like for anyone else interested in the WFD or hand-speed in general to watch as well. I'm an awful teacher but please ask questions. I'll do my best to shed light on any pertinent subject. Thanks for watching!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Elkx_Vm9Oiw

-Zac

I'd rather be in Cabo, too, sometimes! ;-)
I'm sure you make a good point. Am I out of the loop for not knowing Murray?? I've been doing my right hand technique for nearly a decade. Kenny aronoff taught me my moeller which Kenwood Dennard inadvertently revised in the spring of 2001.

Love Cabo!!!

Here is a link to the only known DVD with Murray in it: http://www.amazon.com/Murray-Spivac...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1292294492&sr=8-1

He passed away in 1994. He was my drum teachers instructor for several years so needless to say, the up/down (2 stroke Moeller) is something I am currently working on.

Holy friggin crap that is soooo cool! Thank you! Was he Buddy's era or prior? Perhaps he is a legit pioneer!!!!! I will be getting that DVD! Thank you so much for clueing me in! Drummerworld rules!

well done. im not a fan of the wfd in genaral but i respect the effort someone puts in to get that fast. i dont understand why people would be talking about creating a new catagry? maybe im not in the loup. but like you say their still singles

good luck with the offical thing when ever that is

Thanks, bud! For watching and for commenting. I don't believe they can sit singles into different categories, not in this case. Mangini will still be able to say he holds the "match grip" world record (until someone beats it).

Westen Kentucky. The city of Henderson. Located in Henderson County. About 10 minutes south of Evansville, IN. What's up?

I was born in Radcliff and most of my family is from London (eastern KY.) I saw the hoodie and heard the accent, and got really excited. I'm proud to say that the WFD is from the bluegrass state!

I was born in Radcliff and most of my family is from London (eastern KY.) I saw the hoodie and heard the accent, and got really excited. I'm proud to say that the WFD is from the bluegrass state!

Haha, far too kind, Sir! I dig math as well. I'm a cube nerd :) Also, I'm proud to be from the Bluegrass State. Muhamad Ali, Cassius Clay, Lewis Brandeis, KFC, Louisville Slugger, Kentucky Derby, wildcat basetball... Need I say more? lol

what is going on with the Mike Mangini referrences in the vid?

Was something said? Did something happened?

I don't have any context here?

Nice Video BTW.

Back