Emmanuelle Caplette new video

Both Emmanuelle and Tal are awesome players. Great stuff.​

Yikes, good to see Emmanuelle but I don't think I like Pink very much.

Among other things, the one thing I notice, that if she doesn't change, will allow her to play for a long time, and that is her posture. We should all have this skill.

Honestly, I think that's the first time in my life that I've heard Pink so I shouldn't judge.

I agree about Emmanuelle's posture. You know if Alex or Lars were trying to play her stuff, it would be shirts off, arms flailing everywhere, sweating profusely, expressions of pain and rock starness, and she's just like oh, watch this.

Missed that, Emmanuelle is a beautiful name but I keep wanting to call her Emmy.

I've no idea how Emmanuelle can smile so cheerfully while drumming, particularly when doing things like doubles on the floor toms with her grip so far towards to the butt end with her looks-like-heavier-than-5B sticks. Where's the usual "drummer face"?

I can't stop watching her youtube channel.

That thing on her shoulder? Painted on. You had me scared for a minute there. :)

I hope its painted on. she had her hair done and is looking good and then OMG is that real. I hope not.

I think it was for a photo shoot for Sonor.

Back