East Coast get together

I'm in! Age 22 and my gf (21 on agust 16th) will be coming along. I'd say a Saturday before the 23rd and not the 16th. Could make the 30th if it must be that day.

I think Glen (Sticks4Drums) is coming. He asked if he could and I said it was OK. Just a heads up for anyone who is interested.

I'd like to meet him if I make it out Larry. No issues there, so long as he didn't consume the event for me.

Then we can get to the bottom of whether Sticks is really Shemp.

Bo, Monique is the unofficial spokesmodel of DW so she's gotta be there...

There is an open invite on this, correct?...and I know I emailed ya, which you did answer. And thanks for the bodacious graciousness. I would love so much to come and can for 97.7% sure, be there no matter what day you settle on!

Mapex shirts? Bo? Sticks? Badges? KIS?

Drummerwold overload! :) This should be something to see. Okay...who's got the video equipment????

Now excuse me while I go pencil August 9 into my book :)

Oh man...I would so love to meet some fellow DW'ers.
At the very least, I think I might need to come down to prove that Canadian drummers can be somewhat 'normal' people...

Neal

There is an open invite on this, correct?...and I know I emailed ya, which you did answer. And thanks for the bodacious graciousness. I would love so much to come and can for 97.7% sure, be there no matter what day you settle on!

Yes, open, but limited to DWers' and their guests/family.

I'm going to shoot for Aug 9th, just so we have a firm date to work with.

Just penciled Aug 9th,Looking forward to meeting everyone......Me And my lady both in our 50s....Hope old rockers r still invited.....

Back