Does such a thing exist?

icedgreece

It's almost crazy to ask, but it would be the best idea ever.

Mind the shitty drawing, I did it at a bar last night with some pad of paper a girl had that i used.

f41csj.png

Mind it being sideways, but you get the idea. A stand that can hold more than 2 cymbals at a time, side by side.

If it does exist, where can I find one? What are they called?

Thanks.

TS965A.jpg

Mapex has this one, as well as another that holds just two cymbals and other combinations.

Also, clamps can be purchased to just branch off a regular straight stand or boom.

**sorry for the mondo size!**

Many different companies have small cymbal arms that you can attach to your main Cymbal arm. I used a small DW intersection clamp to attach two more cymbal arms to my main DW centre cymbal. There are a million different ways to do it. Just go to DW, or Gibralter and look at there accessories.

IMG_3316.jpg

IMG_3318.jpg

Attachments

• DW gear 018 - Copy 2.jpg
    DW gear 018 - Copy 2.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 205
It's awesome that it exists, I was sure it did.

I'm not looking for a stand, just the arm and the holders. Sticks4Drums, I'm sure your Mapex is on a rack, is that stand mounted to the rack? I'd rather not buy the entire stand, just to save myself that hundred bucks or whatever it may be. I sold my Ekit so a have about a $600 budget. Here's what I wanted to put on it:

Sabian 7" Ice Bell (or a zilbel)
Sabian XS20 8" Splash
Sabian 12" Chopper
Zildjian 12" Oriental China
Zildjian A Custom 10" EFX Splash

I can just put the bell above a cymbal, I also have an extra arm sitting around. Maybe 2, now that I think about it.

Thanks guys.

Back