An Apology to the Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

drummerchick435

Silver Member
Drummerworld,

I apologize for my recent postings which did contain some profanity. It was not only unnecessary; it was against the rules. It very disrespectful to Bernhard, NuthaJason, and DogBreath to go against the rules that they have set. As a long-time member, I should know better. I am deeply sorry. Drummerworld is a great place to be. I am going to edit my recent postings.

drummerchick435

A public apology statement, makes you an strong person with step change in maturity.

Cheers,

hey i drum for God to and well we all falter sometimes:) especially me but keep lovin him because he loved us first!!! and well you kinda cussed on my profile so apologies are pretty much to everyone on my profile but thats beside the point any way and let me just say it takes a real person to admit you were wrong and apologize

hey i drum for God to and well we all falter sometimes:) especially me but keep lovin him because he loved us first!!! and well you kinda cussed on my profile so apologies are pretty much to everyone on my profile but thats beside the point any way and let me just say it takes a real person to admit you were wrong and apologize

Hm, I've never even seen those postings, (luckily?) so I'm not sure what you're talking about, but it does take a real man (women :p) to admit their mistakes and apologize for them.

Hm, I've never even seen those postings, (luckily?) so I'm not sure what you're talking about, but it does take a real man (women :p) to admit their mistakes and apologize for them.

Yeah you are lucky and are you a christian drummer to??? and ps she deleted them

There is no such thing as a "Christian Drummer," although I play the drums, and I'm a Christian, but this really isn't the place to discuss it.

we can talk about this because first of all we have freedom of speech and I don't think they would kick us out because that would make them shallow and yes you are a christian drummer and I am not going to argue it now its done

we can talk about this because first of all we have freedom of speech and I don't think they would kick us out because that would make them shallow and yes you are a christian drummer and I am not going to argue it now its done

This is a drum forum. Not a Christianity forum. I'm done talking about it. haha

To clarify: you do not have freedom of speech in a private forum. You follow the rules or you go away.

Somebody clearly hasn't read the forum rules. No religion, no politics, no profanity. These rules exist for good reasons.

Why did my apology thread turn into a religious thread?

Why did my apology thread turn into a religious thread?

Because every thread does eventually turn to religion and politics. Some just get abandoned before they have the chance.

Private forum = follow rules or leave. check!
Apology is a sign of maturity and honor. check!

It's cool that you're apologizing and owning your mistakes and taking responsibility to right the wrongs. Kudos!

...now, back to drums/drumming!

Very Noble of you drummerchick435! I think that perhaps now would be a good time to close your thread.

I think I saw one thread. I was surprised but not offended. Apology accepted on this end and we'll move on.

Because every thread does eventually turn to religion and politics. Some just get abandoned before they have the chance.

Private forum = follow rules or leave. check!
Apology is a sign of maturity and honor. check!

It's cool that you're apologizing and owning your mistakes and taking responsibility to right the wrongs. Kudos!

...now, back to drums/drumming!

Thanks! I've never thought of apologizing as a sign of maturity (I can be pretty immature...in a good way of course), just the right thing to do.

Very Noble of you drummerchick435! I think that perhaps now would be a good time to close your thread.

Noble? Me? Really? Wow. I've never been called noble before. Thanks!

I would close it but I don't have the ability to. I think only admins can close a thread.

I commend you as well drummerchick435 for humbling yourself and confessing and SECOND Bob's suggestion!

Thanks! Maybe one of the admins will see this and close it.

I think I saw one thread. I was surprised but not offended. Apology accepted on this end and we'll move on.

It's good to know that I didn't offend someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back