I have no friends :O lol

Friends are for Facebook.

Although it is a little surprising there's no Facebook, Twitter, or RSS link in the corner of any of the pages. I like that. And I hope it's never added.

Hmmm, that makes me guarded about introducing my project when it's finished.

I you DON'T tell us all about it once it's done, you will be subject to unlimited ridicule.

I may even fly over to England and make you post about it! Or just show up at your gigs and heckle you until you spill it.

I you DON'T tell us all about it once it's done, you will be subject to unlimited ridicule.

I may even fly over to England and make you post about it! Or just show up at your gigs and heckle you until you spill it.
Hahaha, calm down, it may turn out to be the biggest anticlimax ever. So now I can't win either way, because if it really is something, I won't be able to tell you anything until the patent application's filed. If it's crap, then I'm going to look stupid. Either way, seems like I'm in for a mountain of ridicule, oh joy!

Hahaha, calm down, it may turn out to be the biggest anticlimax ever. So now I can't win either way, because if it really is something, I won't be able to tell you anything until the patent application's filed. If it's crap, then I'm going to look stupid. Either way, seems like I'm in for a mountain of ridicule, oh joy!

Isn't that what friends are for?

Kick when you up, kick you when your down. No, wait, that's a line from Don Henley.

I'm still PunkDrummer101's only friend!

Come on gang, get with the program.
Befriend PunkDrumer101.
If he wants friends, then give him friends.
A fellow drummer who is in need of friends should have friends.

Ian, I'm surprised at you especially!
You ask everyone to be your friend.

It's cold out there fella's, it's cold...

Who needs friends when you have Joey Jordison, Travis Barker and dubble peddle?

I feel really special now! he accepted me!!!
I think that he is only taking the best to be his friends.

Sorry Guys!

I am delighted, PunkDrummer101 accepted my friendship...Thanks!

By the way, what drummers do they inspire you?

Back