I have no friends :O lol

I sent you a request.
All that you had to do was send me one and I would have accepted it!

I don't send many friend request, I don't know why, I just don't.
It's not that I don't like members or anything like that.
I like almost everyone here just fine.
I just don't think of it that much for some reason.
It must just be a bobdadruma thing!

Edit; I see that we are now friends!
Hey Buddy! ;D

Last edited:
Yea, its all about the post count!
Or is it how many DW kits that you own? I keep forgetting!

Nah, longest bass pedals. Mine are over 30 feet long, just imagine the leverage! Consequently I can play at over 5000 beats per minute!

it's about the biggest and hardest drumsticks of ever...I've got two oak logs with ace of spades beads that I play with...John Bonham is jealous! ;-)

I agree, I don't know what the purpose of the friends feature serves.

I get friends requests, I approve them, but it doesn't seem to change how I see the forum, or interact with anyone here.

This prompts me to start a new thread.

People I am NOT "friends" with (yet hang on EVERY word contained in their posts)

OP. Don't sweat it. I know for a fact that there are at least one or two posters here (myself included).....that read EVERY post, in EVERY thread that they are interested in.

Yea, its all about the post count!
Or is it how many DW kits that you own? I keep forgetting!

I think it's how many drumsticks you've broken.

And OP, don't sweat, I have 0 friends as well, don't really see the point..

I really just felt like posting something on this thread to feel included. You see, I have no friends also. Does anybody want to be my friend? :D

Yes, that was definately sarcasm, but I will gladly accept friend requests. However, I probably won't talk to you very much. It will just make me feel special to log on and see (1) friend online rather than (0).

I guess my idea of "friends" around these parts are more accurately "dude who sent me a private message once" or "guy whose playing I complimented that time".

I think of it as a library of knowledge and good resources for future contact. You lurk around here long enough and you see who has wisdom and knowledge. These are the people you want to remember and use as invaluable resources. That's how I use it.

Actually, we're starting a separate friends list of people who have bought a Sonor Safari kit. I think we're up to at least four! Come on, be our friend, get a Safari! ;)

Actually, we're starting a separate friends list of people who have bought a Sonor Safari kit. I think we're up to at least four! Come on, be our friend, get a Safari! ;)

I know that it's not the same, but if I get a Bop set can I join in your little group/cult?

Back