Can an attractive female drummer be a mediocre cheese hostess?

Re: can an attractive female drummer be a mediocre cheese hostess

An attractive female can be whatever she likes!

...serious answer

I'm still fascinated with the concept of a cheese hostess. I imagine it's probably a life size statue of a hostess made from blocks of cheese, or it could also be kind of like a hostess twinkie that's got a cheese filling instead of the cream filling.

I'm still fascinated with the concept of a cheese hostess. I imagine it's probably a life size statue of a hostess made from blocks of cheese, or it could also be kind of like a hostess twinkie that's got a cheese filling instead of the cream filling.

Appropriate avatar...

There was this girl once who...

nevermind, that was my goldfish.

Of course she can. The challenge is in finding the mediocre cheese, however. I'd go for Ilchester, myself.

Hmmm... I'd say no, but but a cheesy female chop hostess absolutely could (and should!) be a mediocre attractive drum groover.

Why was Fonzie like 43 when he was on Happy Days? Certainly not a teenager.

Why was Fonzie like 43 when he was on Happy Days? Certainly not a teenager.

IDK but him water skiing in a leather jacket is rediculous. I'm sure he felt like a hammer doing that scene lol. Good avi Watso.

Watso's been cracking me up lately. I was wondering where that Watso's been.

Back