What do people take pictures with more, you or your drum set?

Most people tend to use cameras. My drums have very large apertures, but the shutter speed is horrible. I, on the other hand, have a tremendous range of shutter speeds, but my focus is usually blurry. Damned progressive bifocals...

I took a picture once, but I don't remember from where I took it or where I was taking it to.

Drums have no hands or feet, they can't take anything but a beating.

Neither? But if a camera is pointed my way, it's usually me they want to digitalize. Drums don't do goofy faces nearly as well as I do lol.

If somebody tried to take a picture with me Im not sure which end they would look end and which end they would point at the subject. kinda scares me to know actually.

Last weekend I was playing guitar in a trio (guitar, jazz clarinet, and Brazilian percussionist).
I'm an old balding guy, the clarinet player is young with very long hair, and the Brazilian percussionist is an audience magnet. Someone posted a photo of this trio that showed the percussionist, the clarinet player and I understand that it showed my arm and hand and a bit of the guitar! (don't get old folks!)

Back