I have no words to describe this....

Just for the record, this thread (which has attained "viral" status) has been discussed ad nauseum on these boards for some time now. Most people are thoroughly sick of it at this point. This is probably the 12th thread on this video. You're pretty new here so you didn't know. The consensus was that the guy pulled it off without the drumming suffering, quite a feat. He certainly got his 15 minutes of fame for that performance. More power to him.

Just handle these yellow jackets with care:
bee-keepers-4_1108187i.jpg

Just a friendly bit of advise, since I realise that some people don't follow forums as closely or spend as much time online as others: When a drumming-related video has over 9 million hits on YouTube, it's pretty safe to say that it has been posted many, many times on every drumming forum on the internet :)

No worries though. Yes, most people here have seen this video many times (it started doing the rounds in May 2010), but at worst we lost about five seconds checking the link and realising it was the same old video again.

Just a friendly bit of advise, since I realise that some people don't follow forums as closely or spend as much time online as others: When a drumming-related video has over 9 million hits on YouTube, it's pretty safe to say that it has been posted many, many times on every drumming forum on the internet :)

No worries though. Yes, most people here have seen this video many times (it started doing the rounds in May 2010), but at worst we lost about five seconds checking the link and realising it was the same old video again.

for me, I will RMPL :)

I think I just wet my pants, this is seriously great, I am still laughing, can't believe I never saw this before...Thanks for the laugh(s)...

Um, I've seriously never seen it before either. Pretty entertaining, but you all knew that... right?

Back