Pic of yourself

Wow really cool to put faces to the names.

I'm Alex Gallagher from Auckland New Zealand.

Attachments

• easter 023.jpg
    easter 023.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 840
  • easter 024.jpg
    easter 024.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 843
  • 2007_1005Image0012.JPG
    2007_1005Image0012.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 828
  • this cool guy.jpg
    this cool guy.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 817
No pics of me drumming yet, so this will haveta do. :)

In my basement being drunk and stupid (the cup is probably a VOJ)

l_bef9164f8a3b396a948b25123c2b7b68.jpg

The one thing I like to do as much as play drums is play hockey. Me after a father/son scrimmage. Yes, my kids gloves are horrid, but he insists.

l_28524e78828f9da7d4a40da45d7bcb8c.jpg

Whenever I get some jamming pics Ill post. Peace.

Wow really cool to put faces to the names.

I'm Alex Gallagher from Auckland New Zealand.

Alex:

Are you hiding? What's the deal? Is this a Luther Vandross with Bette Midler kind of thing? Do you suffer from stage fright? Do the rest of the band think you will scare away the young ladies? Come out from behind the curtain and take your applause!!!

Paul

Alex:

Are you hiding? What's the deal? Is this a Luther Vandross with Bette Midler kind of thing? Do you suffer from stage fright? Do the rest of the band think you will scare away the young ladies? Come out from behind the curtain and take your applause!!!

Paul

Look carefully left in the second pic, you'll catch that's a truss recovered of some kind of fabric instead of a curtain.

Why not post mine...
My 8 y/o son took the picture with his cheap digicam.

Attachments

• IMG_0012.jpg
    IMG_0012.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 814
Hi, I'm Bob- Da-Druma. A guy from the Bronx gave me that name a long time ago and it stuck.

Attachments

• IMG_0296.jpg
    IMG_0296.jpg
    422.2 KB · Views: 295
  • _DSC1289.jpg
    _DSC1289.jpg
    304.4 KB · Views: 307
  • Pics Riders 019.jpg
    Pics Riders 019.jpg
    338.9 KB · Views: 296
Last edited:
Aaah paul you gave me a laugh there. Na its a big pole they have at that bar at the front of the stage. no stage fright or scaring the ladies away to speak of lol.
Mind you with those facials it would'nt really surprise me. i put those one's up as it seems to be my drumming face that and the constipated look.

Two pictures of me with my cajon in my parents' back yard. We were a little late, I meant to have the pictures taken with the setting sun still visible.

Attachments

• 26 juli 2008 005bewerkt.jpg
    26 juli 2008 005bewerkt.jpg
    243.6 KB · Views: 762
  • 26 juli 2008 004bewerkt.jpg
    26 juli 2008 004bewerkt.jpg
    245.7 KB · Views: 755
Two pictures of me with my cajon in my parents' back yard. We were a little late, I meant to have the pictures taken with the setting sun still visible.

Wow, nice setting. I'm lovin' the cows!

The most recent, unless you want to see me in a dress...

Attachments

• n729980282_1069908_3975.jpg
    n729980282_1069908_3975.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 773
I've been bald now about a year. I gotta say, it's very comfortable. In the winter I have to wear a cap to stay warm but other than that, I stay much cooler. Thanks for the props on the set - it's my pride and joy.

Do you have a photo showing your dome and/or set?

One of my set, Actually has a second kick now, with the toms centered. and one with my family at the coast, Actually at the lighthouse in Port Clyde where a quick piece of the movie, "Forest Gump" was filmed.

Attachments

• Gretsch front R.jpg
    Gretsch front R.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 736
  • Gretsch top.jpg
    Gretsch top.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 759
  • Family at Lighthouse.JPG
    Family at Lighthouse.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 753
Howdy guys......
Heres pics of me!!!

First the official drummer picture

P7130254.jpg

Heres me with my Scooter.

KopiaavP3240004.jpg

Me and daugther and my mothers cat.

P2240166.jpg

Me after a judo promotion

Micael-Oberg.jpg

a judo pretty boy picture

Shodan.jpg

uchimata

PB040087.jpg

see where the foot at

PB040077.jpg

hi yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

PB040080.jpg

well..

PB040067.jpg

thats all for now folks!!!

Cool pix man, Nice to have you here at the forum. Without your beard you look a little like the actor Jeff Daniels. Oh Yeah, Drummer Karl called you names, I'd kick is A$$. ;)

Just kidding Karl, lol.

How long have you been doing Judo? I used to study Grappling but now am just too damaged from Powerlifting and a few surgeries.

Cool pix man, Nice to have you here at the forum. Without your beard you look a little like the actor Jeff Daniels. Oh Yeah, Drummer Karl called you names, I'd kick is A$$. ;)

Just kidding Karl, lol.

How long have you been doing Judo? I used to study Grappling but now am just too damaged from Powerlifting and a few surgeries.

I started with Judo -84 and i actualy allso do Jujutsu and that i started with that -95 or so.
I have competed in both and have medals from nationals in Figthing.
My grades is 3 dan in both.

So KARL WHERE ARE YOU!!!!.......

I love this and its fun to do.
The problem is im a Music nut/nerd what ever and im the same in martial arts......

Micael

Haha...well, I had some Karate at school...but well, except that I tend to be a very respectful person I`m a pacifist. ;-)
So nothing from me...

Micael: I really love those pics, especially this official drummer pic. Thanks for sharing!

Karl

Back