Whew! Finally updated the website.

The All-Walnut Thin Ply Kit has a 66x22 bass drum?

I think you meant 16x22. ;-)

Welcome to the world of typos!!

Beautiful drums BTW, no matter the size!

The All-Walnut Thin Ply Kit has a 66x22 bass drum?

I think you meant 16x22. ;-)

Welcome to the world of typos!!

Beautiful drums BTW, no matter the size!

Now can store your hardware, cymbals, rug, 1st and 2nd born, and a small p.a. system in there.

Great job on the new site Jeff!

Nice look and function.
One thing I'd like to change is when calling up a thread, I'd like the first thread post to be on the first page & go down from there. As is, I call up a post & when I open the thread, the last post is first. How do I reverse this?

Nice look and function.
One thing I'd like to change is when calling up a thread, I'd like the first thread post to be on the first page & go down from there. As is, I call up a post & when I open the thread, the last post is first. How do I reverse this?

Ah, sorry for the confusion. I was referring to the Carolina Drumworks website (link in my original post), not Drummerworld (which is way too complex for my web qualifications, and not my property anyway).

That being said, I think that if you click on "User CP" from the menu at the top, then go to "Edit Options" in the control panel, "Thread Display Options", and then "Thread Display Mode", you can change those settings for the way you view threads.

No charge. :)

Back