Useful Drummer Magazine

iontheable

Hey guys, looking for a quality Drummer's magazine.

I'm not just looking for strong articles, but a magazine that has plenty of tips/lessons so-to-speak.

Short and sweet, what can you all suggest?

Thanks

I used to subscribe to DRUM and while they I think they have a good mix of articles, reviews, lessons, and transcribed songs. Are you wanting to use this magazine to learn how to play, or do you just want to find some cool stuff to learn. If you want some lessons, just go buy a drum lesson book? Just head to a barnes and noble or borders or guitar center and flip through some of the drum magazines there

I have subscritions for Drum and Moderndrummer there both pretty good and very similar imo...I did pick up a drumhead mag once at a drumshop and it had a cd with it...thought that was pretty cool..dont think you can go wrong with any of the 3.

I like Drumhead magazine best. The interviews are more in-depth and there is more to learning drums besides technique. You can find those things in the interviews.
But why not buy all 3? It's not like you can have too much source material.

i like rhythm magazine
had it for a year and a bit yet and cant fault it :p (does help that i was in it a couple of months back ;) )

but also drummer magazine is good

Back