FAKE DRUMPORT - ONLY $0.99 for 10 pieces!!!

Bad joke no one got. Love this place. you are stuck with me.. )

Don't worry, I got it, I even faintly recall the original "real" thread.

now, whilst I have your attention, I have just found a supply of brand new glass drum keys, so you can watch the lugs as you tune.......

Actually, I've been looking for a pair of "lighter than air" sticks for playing those ghost notes...anyone have any of those available?

Actually, I've been looking for a pair of "lighter than air" sticks for playing those ghost notes...anyone have any of those available?

I'm afraid I haven't got any :( ... but here's an old trick, to make your current drumsticks feel much lighter, do some practice with heavier sticks...

drumsticks_1.jpg

...it's a simple method but it's very effective :)

Great! Now the one drumming item that has a habit of going missing when you most need it, is going to be even more difficult to find :( Are they available in both metal & jazz sizes?

We have a couple of nice limited editions going at the moment:

A blue glass key for jazz, the "blue note" key

A black glass key, with real metal splinters shining out form within for the rockers.

unfortunately, the lamb of god key, got a bit messy....

I'm afraid I haven't got any :( ... but here's an old trick, to make your current drumsticks feel much lighter, do some practice with heavier sticks...

drumsticks_1.jpg

...it's a simple method but it's very effective :)

I can't believe your helium line doesn't include these...perhaps it should ;)

Once I get the money in the bank from the Nigerian bank manager whos discovered a dead uncle I never knew existed ( I sent him all my savings so he could escape the corrupt regime trying to rob my inheritence and safely return my money personally) I will invest it in this great product.

I shall be an air to a fortune once my Liberian registered ships come in !!

Once I get the money in the bank from the Nigerian bank manager whos discovered a dead uncle I never knew existed ( I sent him all my savings so he could escape the corrupt regime trying to rob my inheritence and safely return my money personally) I will invest it in this great product.

I shall be an air to a fortune once my Liberian registered ships come in !!
Really? That's fantastic! Do they have more dead uncles available, or was that a limited run? ;)

(no offense intended if someone recently lost an uncle)

Really? That's fantastic! Do they have more dead uncles available, or was that a limited run? ;)

I believe the run is unlimited! Today, I received this nice email from an African gentleman:

Attn:My Dear

I did not forgot your past effort and attempts to assist me, now I'm happy to inform you that I have succeeded in getting the fund transferred under cooperation of a new partner from Japan and I am right now in Japan for investment purpose.

However I kept $5.750,000.000 aside for your compensation and I have instructed UBA BANK Manager to obtained an irrevocable payment guarantee for your compensation through their new ATM VISA CARD system which you can use to withdraw your compensation of $5.750,000.000 in any ATM machine.

As of now be informed that all arrangement has been done and canceled and the ATM Visa CARD has be in your name, but to RE-ACTIVATE the ATM Card you have to forward your current information as requested below to the bank for the ATM Card re-actification, then they will send you the ATM CARD for your immediate use.

Here are the information you have to forward to the bank:
1. Your Full Names:______
2. Postal Address:_______
3. Direct Cell Numbers:_______
4. E-mail Address:________
5. Sex:_____
6. Age:_____
7. Occupation:________
8. Nationality:________

etc etc. They're going for the motza here. Surprised they didn't ask for passwords as a "security" measure as well.

"Re-actification" ... haha I like it.

No pills I'm afraid Andy, however, I now proudly present:

The Free Floating Drum Port!

That's right, it doesn't need a reso head, and it is easily locatable either right or left of centre, or even in the centre, the positioning options are infinite, just in case there are any really picky PA engineers.

No pills I'm afraid Andy, however, I now proudly present:

The Free Floating Drum Port!

That's right, it doesn't need a reso head, and it is easily locatable either right or left of centre, or even in the centre, the positioning options are infinite, just in case there are any really picky PA engineers.
Wow, now that's impressive. So, a drum port that works on "concert" bass drums = excellent! We should put our designs together, and deliver even better "solid air" value to our customers. You could even offer a low cost non reso solid air head to replace the existing reso head :)

We've been trying, but have been having problems getting the right quality air, there's a lot of substandard gasses being passed as air nowadays.

<<patriotic music in the background>>

What refreshing entrepreneurship!

These business concepts are the solid cornerstone of our economy!!

The very reason our economic outlook is so bright and has been for so many years!!!

Horrah for such bright innovations!!(along with hedge funds that are sold as potential money makers while insuring known bad loans )

I think I would invest in Fake Drumport LTD before Bear-Sterns..at least its honest about its selling of formed air.

Back