New Member, My kit

XxbrennanxX

Hey all,

New member, wanted to share my kit and get some thoughts.

Current set up:
(sizes not 100% accurate on shells)

Custom Casey Drums 14x6 Acrylic Snare

PDP something or other kit custom wrapped.
22x16 Bass
10 X ? tom
12 x ? tom
16 x ? Floor Tom

Cymbals:
2X Sabian 18" AAXplosion crashes
16" Sabian b8 pro crash
Sabian AA Medium Ride
Sabian b8 pro Hi Hats

Pearl Powershifter double

PhotoMay3015528PM.jpg

PhotoMay3015539PM.jpg

PhotoMay3015605PM.jpg

Thoughts?

Thats a very nice kit mate! You are a braver man than I going for a pink and black kit but it pulls it off rather well. I'd imagine it stands out on stage quite well :D I like your set up too, looks very functional and comfortable. Do you like your AAXplosion crashes? I've got a few and I love them to bits :D

Oh and your snare looks amazing. I'm a big fan of clear acrylic :)

Cheers,

Tony

Thats a very nice kit mate! You are a braver man than I going for a pink and black kit but it pulls it off rather well. I'd imagine it stands out on stage quite well :D I like your set up too, looks very functional and comfortable. Do you like your AAXplosion crashes? I've got a few and I love them to bits :D

Oh and your snare looks amazing. I'm a big fan of clear acrylic :)

Cheers,

Tony

Thanks! It certainly is an eye catcher! The snare is incredible soooooo loud, this whole kit is loud the AAX's do an amazing job at cutting over everything!

Hehe great kit, man! I love it!

Anyone can act tough playing a black kit.. but you really gotta have balls to play a pink kit. :) I think it looks awesome.

Now all you gotta do is call Avril and tell her you're available to play, lol. :D

Avril-Lavigne7.jpg

cheers!

Hehe great kit, man! I love it!

Anyone can act tough playing a black kit.. but you really gotta have balls to play a pink kit. :) I think it looks awesome.

Now all you gotta do is call Avril and tell her you're available to play, lol. :D

Avril-Lavigne7.jpg

cheers!

I would glady follow Avril to hell and back. Hawt!

Back