Tired/sore hands? Try these sticks (Trilok Gurtu signature)

Poppawheelie

At GC a while back, picking up my new snare, I happened upon these trilok gurtu signature sticks. They have a small portion lathed out at the fulcrum point and the grippy coating. I work with my hands for a living and usually after 30 minutes or so of drumming my hands ache. Not anymore. Anyone else try these?
http://zildjian.com/Products/Drumsticks-and-Mallets/Artist-Series/Artist-Series-Trilok-Gurtu

I've seen them before, but never tried them out.........may have to give them a shot.

I always have a set of these close by. They're some of Zildjians best dipped sticks, in my opinion. They might not be the first sticks I reach for at a gig, but they are definitely in the playing rotation.

Dennis

i love these! i've only used the original ones, but have you tried the 'rock' version?

I held the Rock versions in my hands but never bought any. They're just a bit too large for the types of sticks I usually play.

Dennis

Great feeling sticks. I seem to have problems with breaking the tips off though. So I switched to Los Cabos dipped sticks and never looked back. The Los Cabos don't have the lathed groove though unfortunately.

Back