Pearl drum part ID - please help

Cartoon

I have a Pearl export series EXL. On the tom holder bracket under the stop locks there's like a washer to tighten the tubes. It looks like a thumb bolt screw but its a washer cuz the screw part is on the Tom holder bracket. I lost that washer and can't find a replacment. Does anyone know what that part is called and where I can get it.

Re: I don't know the name of this drum part. Please help

All Pearl parts are able to be ordered through your local Pearl dealer.....from a whole kit, right down to the smallest screw. If you show us a pic of the missing part, someone may even be able to give you the correct part number to order.

All Pearl parts are able to be ordered through your local Pearl dealer.....from a whole kit, right down to the smallest screw. If you show us a pic of the missing part, someone may even be able to give you the correct part number to order.

I looked through there catalog and can't find it. They also told me they discontinued the export series drums ill post a pic when I get home

I have a Pearl export series EXL. On the tom holder bracket under the stop locks there's like a washer to tighten the tubes. It looks like a thumb bolt screw but its a washer cuz the screw part is on the Tom holder bracket. I lost that washer and can't find a replacment. Does anyone know what that part is called and where I can get it.

They are called 'anul flanges'.
You can only order them by going into a Pearl dealer and asking for them directly.

They are called 'anul flanges'.
You can only order them by going into a Pearl dealer and asking for them directly.

So I might as well put a nut on there because the only one I see is in Tennessee. Is there anything else I can put in its place where I won't have to use a tool each time

Here's a pic of it. Hopefully someone know where to get it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 103
Thanks guys I actually found a replacment by peral at guitar center dot com for 4 bucks. Thanks again for all the help. Also if any of u know I herd if u put duck tape at the bottom of ur cymbals the make a diffrent sound. Do u guys know how much tape?

Back