4-up, 2-down question

Only way to know is to try it, if you don't like it go back to your current setup. I ran 6 up 1 down for 20 years. All in the matter of what works for you honestly. I currently run 3 up 1 down and I'm happy and can play what I want.

Only way to know is to try it, if you don't like it go back to your current setup. I ran 6 up 1 down for 20 years. All in the matter of what works for you honestly. I currently run 3 up 1 down and I'm happy and can play what I want.

6 up ! Maybe some photos to show how you organised that setup ?
something like that plus a 8" ?
1994_P_03.jpg

This is the only proper way to set up a 4 up and 2 down setup...

I'm just kidding btw.. whatever is most comfortable for YOU to play with is the best for YOU!

Nice set up, man I would love to have an eternal run down those toms !

I often find myself jealous of setups like these, and have often attempted the 2-up thing but it never lasted long...

I can even say the 2-up envy caused me to sell great kits only to find myself with 10in toms sadly resting in cases in my storage space.

I like my left and right ride close and low surrounding my single 12 inch tom, and I learned the expensive way you just can't go against your nature. I could never make 4 work.

I guess I am comfortably locked in 1-up heaven, but the grass looks pretty green on your side of the fence !

The last two rack toms were easy to play ?

Back