Make money online?

Re: make money online

Well it show somebody playing drums, but who knows who. Why did you use that format all pixelated.

so you love double strokes? seems like you love double pixels as well... Great job to do such a cool graphic effects vid, I love it...random is the mother of creativity, I guess for some video artist it would be hard to create such...
I guess nobody in here does belieave you played this ...E.g. I can hear some 5 over the barline patterns and such which takes a lifetime to study, besides of this, it is a mess of playing a random chaos, which, as a hardcore bebop and freejazzdrummer I like very much, it is my stile, but it is almost impossible to play such to an audience, other than you have an audience not clapping hands, not dancing, but just standing there mouth wide open being very impressed..and if this happens, you will sooner or later realize that you are doing something wrong..

Last edited:

no dude i did it all with one foot and floor tom thats why it sounds like double bass.
ill make another vid today but no effects so u can see

so you love double strokes? seems like you love double pixels as well... Great job to do such a cool graphic effects vid, I love it...random is the mother of creativity, I guess for some video artist it would be hard to create such...
I guess nobody in here does belieave you played this ...E.g. I can hear some 5 over the barline patterns and such which takes a lifetime to study, besides of this, it is a mess of playing a random chaos, which, as a hardcore bebop and freejazzdrummer I like very much, it is my stile, but it is almost impossible to play such to an audience, other than you have an audience not clapping hands, not dancing, but just standing there mouth wide open being very impressed..and if this happens, you will sooner or later realize that you are doing something wrong..

i honestly dont think i played over the barline but maybe i did haha ill try it again im into alot of gospel chops stuff

sent in application to friendlys as a dishwasher yesterday just called today to see the status of application they said the manager hasnt read it yet.....

Keep on applying to different places for work every day. You're on the right track! Don't give up. Following up on an application is the best thing that you can do. Don't feel like you are bothering the managers by following up repeatedly. Ask when the manager will be in so that you can speak with him in person. The manager will soon get to know you and he will realize that you are serious about the job. When he has an opening, he will think of you.
Way to go man!
I don't know what to say about your vid. I'll wait to see a video that shows you in a way that I can see you.

Last edited:

ok so my dad lost his job and my mother has a job but its not making enough money for other things in our lives. I want to get new cymbals and a double bass pedal but they cant afford it. Any one know how i can make 500 dollars online in a week??

I haven't seen you on here before so if you are new welcome!

You sound like you are kind of young (since you are talking about your dad losing his job), so let’s all keep this in mind!

The bad news, and it would seem like there is quite a bit of it in your case, is that your dad lost his job and he has to cope with all which entails and encompasses this fact. One thing which is prevalent in your generation is that many seem to have an entitlement mentality; this means that you feel entitled to have anything and everything that you want and it is there for the asking or taking in some cases. I know how prevalent it is; I have a niece and a nephew. Their father is struggling right now and he is employed!

So I am going to limit the bad news to that. Here is the good news:

You, have at your fingertips, a money making machine called a computer. It has never been easier to make money in history! Your generation (and specifically, you) seems to know how to use a computer like your parents used a telephone! In other words, you have a high comfort level with high technology.

I want you to unplug from the computer world for a while, long enough to read a book called Rich Dad, Poor Dad. No, it isn’t about your dad! Although this book is geared towards how a kid grew up in a poor dad’s house (who was employed in a gov’t job, by the way) became wealthy through real estate, what you will learn from can be applied to almost anything. And you know something about something, right?

As Zoro once told me, take what you know and begin to turn it into money by using that knowledge and put it to work for you.

Are you on Facebook and myspace? Can you tutor someone how to use those? Can you build someone unsavy technically, a myspace page that rocks and show them how to use it? What do you know about? Make that knowledge work for you.

Passive Income is the key. You mentioned somewhere about a dishwashing job and that is great. You will learn discipline and people skills in that world and you will take something away from that job which will be useful for the rest of your life. Take some of the money you make from the dishwashing job, and find a way to invest in something you know about. If you were into skateboarding for instance, find some skateboards to sell to younger kids or kids looking to get another skateboard. Try to turn a profit so that you can invest in more skateboards to sell and make a bigger profit. Take some of that profit and open a savings account and put some of that profit in your savings account.

One of my friends in high school wanted a 57 Chevy. They ran about $4000 in those days. John, we’ll call him, would work after school and then, with the money he saved bought like a Buick Skylark. Everyone laughed at John and mocked him, saying that his car wasn’t a 57 Chevy. They thought he was a dunce! John took that Buick and fixed a few things on it and turned the 500 dollars into 750 dollars. He kept doing this over and over until he bought a 57 Chevy two years later! He had a clear goal in mind!

I learned more from John than he ever learned from me!

I know two years seems like forever! But you will learn so much from doing this and you will rely on it for the rest of your life, giving you a can-do attitude and a sense of accomplishment that your generation needs badly!

Mike

http://www.mikemccraw.com
http://www.dominoretroplate.com
http://www.patentcoachmike.com
http://www.youtube.com/drummermikemccraw
http://www.myspace.com/drummermikemccraw
http://www.facebook.com/mike.mccraw
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mikemccraw
http://twitter.com/mikemccraw

\
Passive Income is the key. You mentioned somewhere about a dishwashing job and that is great. You will learn discipline and people skills in that world and you will take something away from that job which will be useful for the rest of your life. Take some of the money you make from the dishwashing job, and find a way to invest in something you know about. If you were into skateboarding for instance, find some skateboards to sell to younger kids or kids looking to get another skateboard. Try to turn a profit so that you can invest in more skateboards to sell and make a bigger profit. Take some of that profit and open a savings account and put some of that profit in your savings account.

One of my friends in high school wanted a 57 Chevy. They ran about $4000 in those days. John, we’ll call him, would work after school and then, with the money he saved bought like a Buick Skylark. Everyone laughed at John and mocked him, saying that his car wasn’t a 57 Chevy. They thought he was a dunce! John took that Buick and fixed a few things on it and turned the 500 dollars into 750 dollars. He kept doing this over and over until he bought a 57 Chevy two years later! He had a clear goal in mind!

I learned more from John than he ever learned from me!

I know two years seems like forever! But you will learn so much from doing this and you will rely on it for the rest of your life, giving you a can-do attitude and a sense of accomplishment that your generation needs badly!

Mike

This is exactly as i am working towards. I bought an 87 mazda truck for cheap, i have worked on it and upgraded it and repaired it and now its worth alot more that what i paid for it and put into it. I plan on selling my truck and upgrading to a newer truck with a bigger engine. having a plan can be the simplest way to suceed.

also as mike stated you can also work in what you are good at.
for instance i used my computers class in school to make some logos for our highschool marching band.
i used my pa system for a cheerleading competition (i got a few phone numbers too)

enjoy what you do or else you won't want to do it in the future. As strange as it sounds i love washing dishes at friendlys the people are awesome there and the work is what i'm looking for. but i would never want to work if i was a gasstation attendent because i don't like dealing with people i don't want to.

just keep looking and have fun with what you do.

All Right! What's with the mask on the vid? I'm the ugliest drummer on DW and even I don't use a mask! I should, but I don't!
I'm mean looking, and I use that when I play to get across to the audience!
And for God's sake man, What were all of those tangled wires in your practice room all about? I've never seen a mess like that in my life!

Attachments

• Pics Riders 074.jpg
    Pics Riders 074.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:

Obviously this is not the dude crying for a job. Pixelated video once, wearing a mask, such a charade. What a waste of time.

Obviously this is not the dude crying for a job. Pixelated video once, wearing a mask, such a charade. What a waste of time.
Yea Grunt, I got that also! I wonder if it's aydee playing a joke on us? LOL!

no guys im not realy joking i need 2 get a job for new cymbals and doublebass and i wore a mask beacuse i knew it would be funny

Back