Quick tuner/head changer video. Some interesting features

Hi and welcome to the forum!

So your very first post here happens to be about this interesting thingy...
You just happened to stumble across it and thought you'd share?

What relation do you have to the manufacturer/video? Curious here.

Can't be spam, there's nothing in the post, in the video, or on the channel page that has any info about where to get it!

There's no end of quick-tuning, quick-head-change devices out there. If someone cooked one up that wasn't clumsy-looking, clumsy to operate, clumsy to install, time-consuming, expensive, and didn't have propietary parts that could be lost or misplaced... I'd look into one.

Bermuda

Sorry about any confusion with this post. This tuner is my own and is currently not in production, what you see is a prototype. I have had it reviewed by a bunch of drummers in person, and was merely looking to gather some non-biased opinions on its design and features due to the fact that there are other products that have similar functions. If anyone has any questions I would be happy to answer them.

Sorry about any confusion with this post. This tuner is my own and is currently not in production, what you see is a prototype. I have had it reviewed by a bunch of drummers in person, and was merely looking to gather some non-biased opinions on its design and features due to the fact that there are other products that have similar functions. If anyone has any questions I would be happy to answer them.

Then why didn't you introduce yourself in that manner? We don't respond well to people coming in here, pretending to "just stumble across a product" and then later revealing that they themselves invented, manufacture, sell, or are otherwise involved with the product in question. That's shady business. If you are the inventor looking for feedback, then show some respect for your potential future customer base and tell us that from the start.

So...this IS spam.

Steve B

Well, sort of. It's certainly not a very good attempt at it though, as there's no potential to sell the product without a price or web site. It's just an R&D pursuit and we've had those before. Some sneakier than others, and some more honest, which the OP has correctly admitted. Nothing wrong with getting some opinions on why his invention might or might not be attrractive to drummers. This is a discussion forum after all.

Let's give him a chance. When it's time to actually market the product, he can buy adspace from Bernhard.

Bermuda

Gentlemen (and Ladies) I did, and do apologize for the way it was presented, this is the first item I've ever posted here and was unfamiliar with etiquette. It was not an attempt to trick anyone, spam anyone, nor to sell anything. I just wanted to show it in way that I thought would get some insight from a wider scope of players than I could possibly have test it in person. The terms I used were that of several of the reviewers, not my own. I know there are other products designed for the same end, just trying top make our stressful lives a lil' easier. Mea culpa.

Back