Hey im new and need some advice!

Migaluch

Okay, so i just got my first drum set; a white Tama Rockstar set with 2 toms, a floor tom, and an extra mini tom(i think the measurement is 8 inches) from a Tama Superstar set. The Bass Drum was the same Rockstar Tama. It also came with an ancient looking Mapex high hat stand with Sabian B8 14 inch high hats, a lone 15 inch crash, and a lone 18 inch Ride Crash, all by Sabian.

I got all this for $300!

They were all in relatively good condition considering that they sat in a dirty garage for a couple of years in Laguna Beach. They were just dirty and with a little love they look very nice and shiny. The cymbals were filthy, but i wiped those off and they look a lot better. The top high hat, the dirtiest of all, looks good too, but it is still a bit dark with the ingrained dust.

There was no snare, only a snare stand, and 1 cymbal stand without the top connecting piece to hold it on and no felt. I ended up placing the mini tom on the broken stand and it works perfectly.

I am very happy with my set and it looks great now that it is cleaned up, but the help i need here is that i need two cymbal stands with everything that is needed to mount the ride and crash, a bass pedal(which i have found some great deals on ebay already), and a snare drum.

Does anyone have any ideas on what i should get for the items i am needing? Remember, i need a snare and cymbal stands.

I would like the snare to be good to high quality but not too expensive, so if anyone has any awesome deals i would be happy to see them.

The cymbal stands are what i would like to be cheap but sturdy. I just need a set of 2 cymbal stands.

Thank you for your help!

Check these guys out for ideas. Guitar Center - www.guitarcenter.com
24370 Village Walk, Murrieta - (951) 698-9200 eBay and Craig's list are good for "shopping used gear".

Back