The dancing drummer thread

This is precisely why you should start dancing at home, alone. It will be awkward at first, but no one dies from a bit of awkwardness. (At least I don't think so. Maybe I should google that.)

But after you let yourself relax and have fun with it alone, you will be more likely to dance in the presence of actual humans at some point, and that could come in handy! :)

I am going to post a video of a song that is impossible to not dance to! After a good workout, when I am still full of adrenaline, I dance in my living room to this song. I have wood floors so it's very fun to dance in socks. I mean, I wear other stuff too, but socks are part of it.

https://youtu.be/y6Sxv-sUYtM

P.s. I have gotten other people past their no-dance rule with this song. You can do it.

OK so I put on a pair of socks, moved the rug away and danced on my wood living room floor. My entire family walked in on me mid move and I ran away screaming.

This is what would be going through my head if I were to attempt that. I think the world is bad enough without subjecting it to something as scary as my dancing.
I dance sometimes when I have to in a social situation. I am capable of moving my body acceptably for about 5 seconds, then the wheels fall right off lol.

Think Elaine from Seinfeld lol.

Y habla español tambien?

Claro que si!

OK so I put on a pair of socks, moved the rug away and danced on my wood living room floor. My entire family walked in on me mid move and I ran away screaming.

I swear this repsonse and your other one give me a nice chuckle. You should disclaim that your posts aren't safe for work!!!

Best with a good back beat.

Attachments

• 12079446_10153778610030676_1589900545803931831_n.jpg
    12079446_10153778610030676_1589900545803931831_n.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 50
Here's Abe having a dance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzLEy1d8UVI

Is he a dad? If not, he should be :).

Mark

AHHHHHHHHHH!! Now I'm running away screaming. True story - I shop early, no later than 8am and I shop for the most part at Wally Mart as it is just about the only game in town. I find the veggies at Food Lion and of course local farmers is best but for most products Wally M is good enough. Anyway... every morning at 8am Wally Mart's intercom system comes on announcing the "Associates Meeting" at some location within the store... it is really a pep rally of sorts, and if I was employed I would shut it down with cart wheels, pom poms, and raucous cheery-cheering. BUT the music they play as the "associates" make there way to this mandatory form of pep rally is the HAPPY song and it is BLASTING throughout the store. The cashiers (who can not attend for obvious reasons) are rolling there eyes and there is a certain pavlovion reaction of disgust on just about everyone's face, including the customers, with the exception of the sociopathic managerial staff who insist on punishing the associates with this display of pure unadulterated kitschy puke.

You would think that in an adult world something like a daily brief or perhaps a pass down meeting would suffice... nope... this is high school mentality brought to the work place and deemed as value added.

In a word... YUCK!

Grunt that's a great shot of Ringo. Both his hands are clenched into a fist, he looks like he's ready to deck his dance partner lol.

BTW Grunt, your new avi is badass. Beats the crap out of the one you had before.

You know, the one with the glasses, where you look like a mean old grump who wants kids off his lawn? :) Yea that one lol.

The new pic looks like you're ready to hop on your Harley and ride.

Grunt that's a great shot of Ringo. Both his hands are clenched into a fist, he looks like he's ready to deck his dance partner lol.

BTW Grunt, your new avi is badass. Beats the crap out of the one you had before.

You know, the one with the glasses, where you look like a mean old grump who wants kids off his lawn? :) Yea that one lol.

The new pic looks like you're ready to hop on your Harley and ride.
Thank you. I think.

Last edited:
Back