Drumming cartoons

Noooo, genuinely, nooooo. I don't need a caricature, I'm animated enough as it is. Perhaps many years ago when I could bathe in my own magnificence, now I'm merely a legend in my own bathtime!

Ahaha, folks, that KIS is such a kidder. He sent me a photo last night and here is his caricature

yarts_drummer-let-him-out.jpg

Hope you like it, Andy!

Ha ha! Too funny! Oh man, there's just gotta be a pic of me around here somewhere... that's priceless!

Polly, thanks for sharing your talent with us! Great to have a laugh, even at our own collective expense...

Great work!

Polly you're a scream.
Where can I see this flyer of Andy?
Love the smushed snare drum!
Andy you Gorilla you!

This is a disgrace!!! I'm really upset that I'd be portrayed in this way without my express permission. How dare you do this to me. I'm ruined!!! I'd never have my toms set at that angle. Oh, the shame (wink).

I'm sorry, I should have asked. It guess it must be awful having a publicity shot taken of you before you've had a shave. As for the tom angles, I wouldn't worry about it. We all have bad tom days at times - it can happen to the best of us (without MemoryLock).

I note that you've added quite a few extra cymbals since that shot was taken too.

Polly does excellent work. I'm waiting to see how she butchers, I mean alters the two photos I sent her. should be interesting.

There is a bit of resemblance to this guy.

lol - you mean the guy with the backwards t-shirt? Probably a good idea to let people know that you look a lot better than the guy in the cartoon :)

Thaard, I'm not a performing seal! (much). Bob hasn't put in a request and the queue is building. First in, best dressed! Do you have a pic of yourself with your impressive Adam's Apple? I reckon I could do something with that sucker :)

Guess I should let you guys know that I'm not immune either ...

caricature_grea.jpg

Thaard, I'm not a performing seal! (much). Bob hasn't put in a request and the queue is building. First in, best dressed! Do you have a pic of yourself with your impressive Adam's Apple? I reckon I could do something with that sucker :)[/IMG]
Size matters! Maybe I´ll find a picture.. Problem is that I always make faces when taken picture of.

Polly, here is a cartoon from Ian Paice - that I had in my files from quite a time.

Attachments

• ianpdr.jpg
    ianpdr.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 2,740
lol - you mean the guy with the backwards t-shirt? Probably a good idea to let people know that you look a lot better than the guy in the cartoon :)

Thanks for that. Even better looking only helps a bit. Some have beauty, some have brains. And as for the backward shirt. That's the way I bought it. Half price. LOL

Back