Yamaha Stage Custom Birch Unboxing Video

I know it's not viral or anything, but I am surprised just how many views this video has received.

Well I have to say the process is always interesting but I couldn't help notice that the first tom came out of a box with only a plastic bag on it and no packing material around it. Was it in another box or shipped that way.??

Thats the way the fly them. Plastic lightweight bags even the good stuff comes like that. Doc

Well I have to say the process is always interesting but I couldn't help notice that the first tom came out of a box with only a plastic bag on it and no packing material around it. Was it in another box or shipped that way.??

If I remember correctly that was just how I received it. The box was sturdy, but there was no packing material or a box within a box. The snare ended up going back due to a bad throw-off and the replacement snare arrived the same way. Fortunately there was no damage to either drum.

Thats the way the fly them. Plastic lightweight bags even the good stuff comes like that. Doc
Good stuff you say...Thank You!

Back