The best, vs., top 10 & favourite consolidation thread

Meister Brau, Milwaukee's Best, Brew 102 and Brown Derby, 4 beers that are definitely "worse" than Bud. When you need a beer real bad.....these are really bad beers.
Wow Harry, you must have some seriously bad beers in sunny Calif' then! I've never heard of those brands. Next time I'm across the pond, note to self, avoid that stuff on Harry's list. Are they a local state brew, or are they US wide?

Meister Brau and Milwaukee's Best are national. Brew 102 and Brown Derby were local, now de-funct, but I'm sure there are equally bad ones that replaced them. With beer, if the deal looks to good to pass up, pass up on it. You do get what you pay for.​
What rocks, it the micro-breweries. Small, little, home town affairs. Beats the hell out of any "beer you buy at the store". In Pasadena, we have Crown City. They make a Lager, an Ale, and a Stout.​
They are to "mass produced brews" like playing a Kumu vs. a Yamaha. Very exotic. And maybe not for everyone, either.​

Get a bunch of blokes together without a clear agenda and what's the main topic of conversation? Beer. At least it's not sport or cars ... at this stage.
Ok guys, as Pol has observed a degree of "blokeyness", best get off the beer subject, & concentrate on some girl stuff like mud wrestling & pole dancing.

Top ten female drummers?
Mud vs. pole?
Best evening entertainment other than drumming?

Ok guys, as Pol has observed a degree of "blokeyness", best get off the beer subject, & concentrate on some girl stuff like mud wrestling & pole dancing.

Top ten female drummers?
Mud vs. pole?

Haha, it appears I have just one thing in common with you guys ... but it's a big thing :)

How about fave cartoonist? For me it's Gary Larson, daylight second.

Top Ten worst beers?? Anything with the name Milwaukee in it.

One of the best I've ever had, and I've had a few, is Hacker Brau. My ex father in law and I drank a few too many of these in Germany one afternoon. Tasty.

Haha, it appears I have just one thing in common with you guys ... but it's a big thing :)

How about fave cartoonist? For me it's Gary Larson, daylight second.

Oh yeah! The Far Side rocks! One of my favorites is the 'Jazz at the Wool Club' one where one of sheep in the audience yells out, "Play some be-baa!"

I had some called Estrella Damm in Lisbon once, and I drank it the entire time I was in Europe. I think it's brewed in Barcelona? Good stuff though.

Top ten female drummers?
Cindy Blackman, Meg White, Stephanie Eulinberg, Pollyanna..............

Mud vs. pole?
Pink vs. Pam

The one with a pleasant company.

Top ten female drummers?
Mud vs. pole?

Back