Danny Carey vs Neil Peart

Funnyman

In my opinion Neil wins. Danny comes second. What do you guys think?

Hahaha ... someone will say it so I might as well ...

Very few of us at the forum believe in those kinds of comparisons and the whole "vs" thing because each drummer has his/her own qualities.

Having said that, we still flock to these threads like moths to a flame - usually to say how we don't don't believe in those kinds of comparisons and the whole "vs" thing because each drummer has his/her own qualities:)

For the record I love Danny Carey's playing but Neil doesn't do much for me, although there's no denying he's one of the elite drummers. Still, I find Tool's music much more inspiring than Rush's, and that's no doubt coloured my view.

So my final answer is Bill Bruford :p

If we are talking about basketball, I think Carey will win. =P

If we are talking about drumming we would first need some sort of set of rules.

Who is betar? Joye Jordsioon or Tarvsi Bakrer????????????

I tink Jyoee becuz hes fast in dubble base peddle!!!!!!!

In the category "Heaviest Drumset", Danny wins with his solid metal drumshells, although it was a close thing.

In the category "Spiffiest Hat Collection", Neil walks away with this one for his myriad African hats, not to mention his trucker hats he wears at rehearsals.

In the category "Shortest Band Name", it's a tie.

So there you have it. Dead even in all the areas that matter.

...now then:

Attachments

• dnftt1.jpg
    dnftt1.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 3,285
obvious_troll.preview.jpg

alparrot: What gave it away?

Very few of us at the forum believe in those kinds of comparisons and the whole "vs" thing because each drummer has his/her own qualities.

Having said that, we still flock to these threads like moths to a flame - usually to say how we don't don't believe in those kinds of comparisons and the whole "vs" thing because each drummer has his/her own qualities:)

For the record I love Danny Carey's playing but Neil doesn't do much for me, although there's no denying he's one of the elite drummers. Still, I find Tool's music much more inspiring than Rush's, and that's no doubt coloured my view.

Ditto...................................

Truck Drivers vs. Service Writers.....

The Writer always wins ....

Unless the driver brings 2 for 3 McMuffins and Monster in the morning.

Parts Manager vs. Mechanics... Parts Manager ALWAYS wins, no exceptions !!

being that all the other replies on this thread make no sense .... what would you do if you woke up in the middle of the night tied shirtless to a bed ,covered in marshmallow fluff, and surrounded by midget clowns?

being that all the other replies on this thread make no sense .... what would you do if you woke up in the middle of the night tied shirtless to a bed ,covered in marshmallow fluff, and surrounded by midget clowns?

Initially, I panicked......but then once I relaxed.......oh.....wait, sorry.......

This is definitely best left for my memoirs.

Which one is the registered republican? I didn't even know they were running.

Ehh...

I'll take Vinny.

Thread over!

What was this thread about?

Back