Is it possible to block members from seeing your posts?

If banter on an online forum keeps you up at night, then one of two things is probably going on. 1) You have an unrealistic idea of your place in the world in which all your ideas and opinions are absolute truth and are not up for debate. 2) The reason it bothers you is that you recognize there is an element of truth in what others say that you dont want to admit to yourself.

Don't take things (or yourself) so seriously. You don't even know any of the people on this forum. Why would their opinions bother you so much?

Around 7.5 billion beautiful people on this great blue earth.

Know what I do when someone talks shit about me ?

I put it all into perspective.

Don't worry for worry's sake.

Heck I said some pretty stupid things on here that got a couple of dudes panties in a bunch but you just take it like a man, address the issue and then move on.

Around 7.5 billion beautiful people on this great blue earth.

Know what I do when someone talks shit about me ?

I put it all into perspective.

Don't worry for worry's sake.

Heck I said some pretty stupid things on here that got a couple of dudes panties in a bunch but you just take it like a man, address the issue and then move on.
Roaring with laughter!

yea honestly after watching shows like neil tyson degrassi's Cosmos, or any of the planet earth series, you realize humans bicker over nothing lol, there are things just vastly greater than we are all around us constantly

Back