What do you think of my snare art?

Felt like giving my snare some tattoo's. ha. What do you guys think?

I like it better than the stuff Copeland used to write on his snare and toms....

:-D

On my snare, I have an arrow and an "on" - so I don't forget which way the mic cord switch I use for vocals turns....

Oh, and I have an "Evans G1" on my snare head as well.

:p

-Ken

Last edited:
That's awesome, if I spent that much time behind a drum I'd be too busy playing it to draw on it. Can you play it still or will it wear off?

That's awesome, if I spent that much time behind a drum I'd be too busy playing it to draw on it. Can you play it still or will it wear off?

Haha. No it actually only took me a couple hours and I did it while it was too late to play anyways. And yeah I can play on it just fine. So far the center is just dulling out a bit but thats, expected. The only thing is, that it's leaving black on my tips. But I don't mind that. And actually it's pretty chill because it kind of muffled it a bit too. Not a major change in sound but a little bit.

I like it. I wish I could draw like that.​

Does this affect the sound at all? If not, maybe this is a business that can be developed!

Black dye on the tips, on the cymbals, on the toms. No thanks. Buy a clear head and paint the underside.

Does this affect the sound at all? If not, maybe this is a business that can be developed!

Dude not really, I mean it muffles it just a little bit, and I put emphasis on a little bit. But it's in a good way, and I was thinking the same thing. Draw up a couple designs, then charge like 20 bucks a pop. That'd be pretty legit. haha.

Back