sticks4drums has join DW and a new band!!!

Mad About Drums

Pollyanna's Agent
Hi DrummerFriends

I just hear heard the news, Sticks is joining DW, they made a special kit just for him...

Here's he's posing with the new kit from his new band, a totally obscure canadian band, I don't even remember the name. ;-))

Attachments

• Rush new drummer.jpg
    Rush new drummer.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 730
Well he is better looking than the other guy, whatever his name was!

the peart-beanie-hat-thingy would have been a nice touch, but otherwise great!

Is it true that it's in your contract to have those spot lights follow you around everywhere?

I thought your name was Nail Parce? How is it pronounced anyway?

Ah, sticks has proven he's no Fly By Night drummer, and is indeed a New World Man by having moved Closer to the Heart by Finding his Way to DW of his own Freewill . He is obvious very Driven to follow his Dream Line to his own Limelight and realize All The World's A Stage.

I'll consider this "One Little Victory" for DW, but Sticks will have to Stick it Out and Show ME, Don't Tell Me that he is indeed no longer a Double Agent for Mapex.

I hope he and the new band have Chemistry, and I look forward to the Countdown to the new album.

But now that he's a star, will he still invite us over to jam? Or will he have security serve a as a Distant Early Warning to point at his kit and say "Leave that Thing Alone!"

This Signals great things to come for Sticks. He has exercised his Freewill and chosen to pursue his Middletown Dreams of becoming a big-time star.

I imagine the excitement has really elevated Sticks' Vital Signs. Just don't forget to keep the big picture in mind and watch the forest through The Trees, Sticks.

Very good job DrumEatDrum, and 8mile. Such great talent on this sight. You can guys can write my concert reviews! :)

The Most Interesting Man in the World. Stay thirsty my friends.

this is the guy that required diagrams for how to use a hi hat clutch.
probabilities say yes.
Hey! Be nice! That was instructions for my Kelly SHU! I figured the clutch out all on my own.

Back