Steve Gadd delivering a pizza?!?! LOL

OK on drums but the singing was fantastic!

I lived near him for about 12 years and the bass player in our trio was actually his neighbor.

It was very common to run into him at grocery stores, movie theaters, gas stations, etc...

When I tell you he's the most down to earth guy in the world, it's the absolute truth.

Love it!!!!! Gadd is just one of those guys you'd meet and never expect him to be a musical genius. His playing always inspires me.

I've been using a peperoni slice as a practice pad for years.
It has a great natural bounce to it.

Drummonster88, can you please just drop the act and say that you work with the drum-brothers? The videos are awesome, but saying you just found the video is just lying.

I remembered his username also.
Thaard is spot on: When will that childish playing stop (will it ever)?

Ok, you had Derek Roddy appearing on drumbrothers - great! You had Gadd - great, too! But don't consider this forum's members dumb. No need to do this, ya know.

Dear drumbrothers,
my advice is once and for all, create one unified thread on your business (such a thread might exist already - I didn't check) and put EVERYTHING related to you in THAT thread ONLY. This doesn't reduce the quality of the drummers you're inviting to participate but gives everybody a clear vision of what you brothas are about, with absolutely no "just found" bullsh*t. Be fair to others, might make others be fair to you, too.
What would also be super cool is using one member name continuously and not reappearing "in disguise" (as done in the past) - you should already have noticed that the peeps here need a few seconds to smell who came there anyway. Think about it. Change your ethics.

Drummonster88, can you please just drop the act and say that you work with the drum-brothers? The videos are awesome, but saying you just found the video is just lying.

Hey guys.. i never put an act...you can clearly see from my myspace who i am.. ;)

I remembered his username also.
Thaard is spot on: When will that childish playing stop (will it ever)?

Ok, you had Derek Roddy appearing on drumbrothers - great! You had Gadd - great, too! But don't consider this forum's members dumb. No need to do this, ya know.

Dear drumbrothers,
my advice is once and for all, create one unified thread on your business (such a thread might exist already - I didn't check) and put EVERYTHING related to you in THAT thread ONLY. This doesn't reduce the quality of the drummers you're inviting to participate but gives everybody a clear vision of what you brothas are about, with absolutely no "just found" bullsh*t. Be fair to others, might make others be fair to you, too.
What would also be super cool is using one member name continuously and not reappearing "in disguise" (as done in the past) - you should already have noticed that the peeps here need a few seconds to smell who came there anyway. Think about it. Change your ethics.

I'm not trying to do a childish playing, or neither i think people are dumb! I just thought that saying:"hey guys..check this video of me" could be too much, since I am not really an expert in the forums so I used this "formula", my bad.. I didn't think to do anything bad to anybody! Sorry! Also, I NEVER "disguised" myself with other usernames..just to be clear. :) ... Regarding your advice to do one topic only, what exactly do you mean? I'm not an expert as I said, so if you can help me out I would be very grateful!

Drummonster88,

I didn't say "topic", I said "thread". You could create ONE thread on the drumbrothers, what they do etc. And post all the stuff, videos, interviews etc in that one thread - it would be like having everything relating to you in one drawer and not spread across the whole forum with some bits here and other bits there. Some (maybe many?) people actually like what you're doing - why not giving them a chance to look up your thread for news etc? Also, having one thread would provide the benefit of finding all those videos at once, without having the need to search for them. -> More user convenience.

As for that "disguise" thing... Now I can be wrong here. If I am - please take my pardon. All is good ;-) Keep on, and invite Derek another time, haha.

Back