Free: Free : Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyG

Honorary Lifetime CEO
Staff member
I bought the Book and DVD set of The Roots of Rock Drumming from Hudson Music some thime ago, and last week they sent me a copy of the DVD with the collection of DVD's I won on their Facebook page. I am willing to mail this DVD, absolutely free of charge to anyone interested. I do not have a second book or the DVD case/liner notes for this DVD but it is still a good video to view. If interested, send me your address, US only, sorry Euro mates, and I will randomly select one lucky winner using my 52 card pick-up method of selection. I'll wait a few days to see how much interest there is and to give those who don't live on the site 24/7 a chance. Let me know. The Mayor..

Attachments

• IMG_4048.JPG
    IMG_4048.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 431
I'm in a Las Vegas mood. Throw my name in the hat. Thanks!

Well since I never win anything...it shouldn't hurt to put my name in the hat...

lol...

I almost bought that this past weekend, but i got the Jazz book / DVD instead. Please put my name in the hat!

Put me in also. I'm curious to see the part in the 70s, about how I changed the face of rock drumming. he he he.

Don't include me in the drawing, as I've already been the grateful recipient of this sort of random generosity. Just wanted to say I think it's a cool gesture.

Is it a learning dvd or a historical narrative?

Don't include me in the drawing, as I've already been the grateful recipient of this sort of random generosity. Just wanted to say I think it's a cool gesture.

Is it a learning dvd or a historical narrative?

More of a documentary

Over 12 years in the making, Hudson Music proudly presents The Roots of Rock Drumming, a book/DVD package that takes a behind -the-scenes look at the origins of rock n roll drumming (1948-1965), told by many of the groundbreaking drummers who were there and took part in the creation of the music. This history is presented through the eyes of the players themselves, in detailed interviews with 22 of the men who invented rock drumming.

So far lads we only have 9 lookers. I will say also that the book is fantastic. 255 pages of nothing but drumming history...

Would love to watch that. I'm interested in the offer!

The DVD is packed, but the hat is not very full.

Attachments

• IMG_4059.JPG
    IMG_4059.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 268
  • IMG_4060.JPG
    IMG_4060.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 267
Please include me if not too late

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back