London Drum Show - last ticket opportunities!!!!

Andy

Honorary Member
Less than two weeks to go! Saturday is pretty much sold out (although I may be able to access a small reserve stash), & Sunday not far behind. People were turned away on the Saturday last year. This year's ticket sales are up by 30%, so sellout both days is a given. If you're thinking of going, & haven't yet got a ticket, go get one now, & I mean TODAY!

I'll put up a "meet up" arrangement thread for DW members next week, as quite a few are attending this year.

Another piece of news, we've managed to secure a private demonstration room at the show for people to try Origin drums 1-1. It's the first time this has been done at LDS, & those of you who've attended before, will appreciate just how valuable that is. We're taking 5 minute slot bookings on the day. Availability is limited to 12 slots per day, & will take place between 3:00 & 4:00 on each afternoon.

Attachments

• LDS-Banner_800x90.jpg
    LDS-Banner_800x90.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 103
Great that you have a personal booth! I strongly approve of this.
Yeah, good move eh Dunc'. Took some negotiating too. We're the guinea pigs for this move. If it works well, & other exhibitors police their slots well too, it can be expanded for next year. If we'd got the decision earlier, we probably would have built a kit especially for the demo room. As it is, we're going to have to carry two kits the length of the exhibition hall twice a day :(

Yeah, good move eh Dunc'. Took some negotiating too. We're the guinea pigs for this move. If it works well, & other exhibitors police their slots well too, it can be expanded for next year. If we'd got the decision earlier, we probably would have built a kit especially for the demo room. As it is, we're going to have to carry two kits the length of the exhibition hall twice a day :(

If you need any brawn, I'm happy to help you move them. That's a given.

Back