Cancer Awareness

CreeplyTuna

Silver Member
I have a Health assignment to spread awareness about skin cancer, and this video is very informative and hard hitting. The Drummerworld forum seems like a great place to me to help spread awareness because it's full of older men and women who may have had the experience of dealing with cancer of a friend of family member and younger people who may have never had to experience it.

Please watch this quick video and respond. Thank you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4jgUcxMezM

Last edited:
I just got a kick out of you "full of older men and women" comment.
Serious topic...funny comment.

Interesting timing on this post. I had a skin cancer procedure last week. Took 2 days because I gave the Evil One way too much face time. Everything's gone now...except the healing.

If something weird keeps popping back up on your face, go to the doctor!

Don't. Wait.

JjQQ7.jpg

Had skin cancer near the tip of my nose. I thought it was some sort of blemish. Of all people, my massage therapist said I think you should get it checked.

A dermatologist cut it out and I was driven to a surgery clinic for a plastic surgeon to fix it. I just hope that I don't get more.

Topgun, sorry to hear that mate. Been there twice, not good. Be strong brother.

Timely indeed. I've been on a scanner all morning, & candidly, I'm crapping myself.

Can't have too much awareness. Especially us guys, we're shit at checking ourselves, & even worse at getting stuff checked out early.

Back