What do you think of my new website!

The side looks great - one thing: Clicking "Media/Videos" gives a 404 error not found in some places...but otherwise: nice

Update: on a second try: it works....Bernhard - just have to check out the vids now.....

Nicely done!

What software did you use to build it? It seems pretty fancy for a DYI site.

My only suggestion is you break up the biography page in to a few paragraphs so it's not such a large block of text.

But I'm impressed!

Thank you guys! Drumeatdrum I used wix.com, it's fairly simple and easy to use, and it's free unless you want your own domain name then it's like $8 a month. Yea that's a good idea to break the bio into paragraphs... Thanks!

hey nice. i've been put in charge of setting up two websites for my band - we're one band but play two different styles so we want two websites. anyone know a good way to do this? i've been looking at website templates here but maybe there's a better option. i like wix but the wix logo is everywhere. what about wordpress?

Really nice site. I have built a DYI site and know how it can be. The only thing that I noticed is that some of the websites/emails are not set up as clickable links. For example, the website for Rudimental Mindset can be clicked on in your homepage, but not on the biography page. Also, your email is not clickable link.

Also, it's cool that you played with Earth Wind and Fire! Did you fill in for John Paris on drum set or did you play percussion? Either way, it's really cool!

Jeff

hey nice. i've been put in charge of setting up two websites for my band - we're one band but play two different styles so we want two websites. anyone know a good way to do this? i've been looking at website templates here but maybe there's a better option. i like wix but the wix logo is everywhere. what about wordpress?

Facebook?

I am making the assumption that your band is a "local" band. If not, get a professional in.

FB lets your audience interact with you, let's people contact you and is an excellent way to maintain a dynamic online presence really easily. I don't have a personal FB page, and never will, but my band has one and we update it at least once a week, even if it's just with a pic of some new gear. And my band is still working on becoming a local band.

Back