Thought for Food?

aydee

Platinum Member
Ok, 2 questions:

1) If it is the night before your execution, and the death row warden allows you to have 1 meal.

Any meal in this world.

What would it be?

2) You are on a deserted island and you are allowed to have any meal of your choice.

But on 1 condition.

It has to be the same meal 3 times a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

What would you have?

( ..yup, no prizes for guessing that I'm a foodie! )

Got a way around the second question.

Tapas.

That is all.

Something with enough vitamin C in it for 2, don't want to get scurvy!

I can't help but feel that there is no satisfactory answer to the first one...

I would require the prison doctor to mix me up something that would make me LOOK dead, so that I'd be given a decent burial, after which my friends could dig me up and I'd continue to live my life.

On the desert island I'd take a steak, medium-rare, side order of chips, garden salad, little slices of lemon and a beer. Not sure how realistic this scenario is!

I would require the prison doctor to mix me up something that would make me LOOK dead, so that I'd be given a decent burial, after which my friends could dig me up and I'd continue to live my life.

It's called Mandrake if Romeo and Juliet is anything to be believed.

On the desert island I'd take a steak, medium-rare, side order of chips, garden salad, little slices of lemon and a beer. Not sure how realistic this scenario is!

there was a movie where that same scenario happened, two prison inmates decided the only way to get out was to kill each other so they mixed up some stuff, injected themselves with it and put themselves in a coma, then had their friend come dig em up later. i wish i could remember the name of that movie

Pizza, both questions.

I think for 1) I'd have spag bol and a big duck wrap and finish it off with a big bowl of swiss choco-bits.

2 is obviously a bit different because i wouldn't want to be eating something so unhealthy if i were to survive on a desert island! I guess i'd have fish. Fish is good for you and it tastes pretty good too :)

1) The fattest, juiciest Argentinian fillet steak with peppercorn sauce, grilled portobello mushrooms, garlic spinach and hand cut chips with a decent bottle of Malbec.

2) Going to have to be Tapas...would drive me mad eating the same thing over and over again.

Self-confessed foodie here.

Yeaaahh! Now Titan Sound n' Eddie and some of you guys are getting into the vibe of the thread!

About time... its a serious question ( FOR A FOODIE! )

Put yourself in the situation and then imagine a menu..

Some grilled grilled chorizos the side TS? Is that a green peppercorn sauce, TS? A little dab of Honey Mustard on your plate, sir?

On a different note do try an Indonesian Banana Curry with spicy ginger rice, if you ever get a chance

Back